Published by Global Data on 24th October 2018 | Ref: 1086748 | This Report Is In Stock
Petrol dd Ljubljana (Petrol dd) is an energy company. It markets and distributes oil and petroleum products, electricity, heat, merchandise, natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). The company sells automotive products, foodstuffs, accessories, tobacco, and chemical products. Petrol dd also provides a range of services including storing and handling petroleum products, transport services, car washes, leasing of restaurant facilities and the Petrol Club card. It supplies natural gas to Pecinci and Backa Topola municipalities and to Belgrade municipalities. The company also offers wastewater treatment services through plants in Murska Sobota, Sezana, Ig and Mezica. Petrol dd is headquartered in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Petrol dd Ljubljana (PETG) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Petrol dd Ljubljana, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 5
Petrol dd Ljubljana, Oil & Gas Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
Petrol dd Ljubljana, Oil & Gas, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
Petrol dd Ljubljana, Oil & Gas, Deals By Sector, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
Petrol dd Ljubljana, Oil & Gas, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
Petrol dd Ljubljana, Oil & Gas, Deal Details 10
Debt Offering 10
Petrol d.d. Completes Private Placement Of 1.2% Bonds, Due 2024, For US.7 Million 10
Petrol d.d Completes Private Placement Of 3.25% Bonds, Due 2019, For US8.7 Million 11
EBRD Rumored To Acquire Certain Stake In Petrol d.d. From J&T Finance 12
Petrol d.d. To Acquire 7.8% Stake In Geoplin From Zavarovalnica Triglav 13
Petrol d.d. Completes Acquisition Of Majority Interest In Geoplin From Republic of Slovenia In Swap Transaction 14
Slovenian Sovereign Completes Acquisition Of Majority Interest In Plinovodi From Petrol d.d. In Swap Transaction 15
Petrol d.d. Completes Acquisition Of Remaining 49% Interest In Euro-Petrol 16
Petrol d.d. Acquires 85% Interest In Beogas Invest, Gas Distribution Company 17
Petrol d.d. Ljubljana Completes Acquisition Of Additional 28.05% Stake In Midstream Company, Instalacija, From Istrabenz For US Million 18
Petrol dd Ljubljana - Key Competitors 19
Petrol dd Ljubljana - Key Employees 20
Petrol dd Ljubljana - Locations And Subsidiaries 21
Head Office 21
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 21
Joint Venture 22
Recent Developments 23
Financial Announcements 23
Aug 24, 2018: Supervisory Board discussed report on Petrol Group's and Petrol d.d., Ljubljana's results for first six months of 2018 23
May 17, 2018: Supervisory Board Discussed Report On Petrol Group's And Petrol d.d., Ljubljana's Results For First Three Months Of 2018 24
May 18, 2017: Petrol Group And Petrol D.D. Ljubljana Discuss Results For First Three Months Of 2017 25
Feb 17, 2017: Petrol Group And Petrol D.D. Ljubljana Approve Annual Report For 2016 26
Feb 07, 2017: Petrol Group And Petrol D.D. Ljubljana Report Results For First Six Months Of 2016 27
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
1086748 | GDGE71546D
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.