Published by Global Data on 24th October 2018 | Ref: 1086713 | This Report Is In Stock
TH Heavy Engineering Bhd (TH Heavy), formerly Ramunia Holding Bhd, is a provider of heavy engineering services. It offers offshore steel structures fabrication and other related offshore and onshore oil and gas engineering services. The company specializes in fabrication, construction and maintenance of major offshore steel structures such as jackets, substructures and topsides including well head platforms, central processing platforms, compression platforms, modules, decks, living quarters, process skids, modular compression skids, booms, inter-platform bridges together with other related engineering packages. It also undertakes marine operations and support services and hook-up & commissioning. TH Heavy is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
TH Heavy Engineering Bhd (THHEAVY) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
TH Heavy Engineering Bhd, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 5
TH Heavy Engineering Bhd, Oil & Gas Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
TH Heavy Engineering Bhd, Oil & Gas, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
TH Heavy Engineering Bhd, Oil & Gas, Deals By Sector, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
TH Heavy Engineering Bhd, Oil & Gas, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
TH Heavy Engineering Bhd, Oil & Gas, Deal Details 10
TH Heavy Engineering Forms Joint Venture With McDermott International 10
TH Heavy Engineering To Form Joint Venture With Coral Intoil To Undertake Hook-Up And Commissioning Projects 12
Equity Offering 13
TH Heavy Engineering Plans Private Placement Of Shares For Up To US.5 Million 13
Debt Offering 14
TH Heavy Engineering Completes Public Offering Of 7% Bond For US.8 Million 14
Th Heavy Engineering Completes Public Offering Of 7% Bonds Due 2016 For US.7 Million 15
Globalmariner Offshore Completes Acquisition Of 20% Interest In Floatech From TH Heavy Engineering For US.3 Million 16
Th Heavy Engineering Completes Acquisition Of 30% Stake In Berlian Mcdermott From Mcdermott Holdings For US.5 Million 17
Mcdermott Capital Completes Acquisition Of 30% Stake In THHE Fabricators From Th Heavy Engineering For US.5 Million 18
TH Heavy Engineering Acquires 70% Stake In THHE Offshore Services 19
Coral Intoil Acquires 30% Stake In THHE Offshore Services 20
TH Heavy Engineering Bhd - Key Competitors 21
TH Heavy Engineering Bhd - Key Employees 22
TH Heavy Engineering Bhd - Locations And Subsidiaries 23
Head Office 23
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 23
Recent Developments 24
Financial Announcements 24
Aug 23, 2017: TH Heavy Engineering Announces Second Quarter Financial Results For Period Ended 30 June 2017 24
May 29, 2017: TH Heavy Engineering Announces First Quarter Financial Results For Period Ended 31 Mar 2017 25
Feb 28, 2017: TH Heavy Engineering Announces Fourth Quarter Financial Results For Period Ended 31 Dec 2016 26
New Contracts Announcements 27
Apr 30, 2018: Novation Of Contract For Provision Of EPCIC And Leasing For Layang FPSO Facilities Dated 27 November 2014 Between Jx Nippon Oil & Gas Exploration (Malaysia) And TH Heavy Engineering 27
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
1086713 | GDGE593D
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.