Published by Global Data on 24th October 2018 | Ref: 1086711 | This Report Is In Stock
Parkland Fuel Corp (Parkland) is a downstream energy company. It markets various fuel and petroleum products, including gasoline, propane, lubricants, diesel, heating oil, and other petroleum products. The company maintains a portfolio of supply relationships, storage infrastructure, and third-party rail and highway carriers. It also offers services such as retail, distribution and energy management. The company markets its products on branded or unbranded basis. Its brand portfolio includes Fas Gas Plus, Verve, Sparlings Propane, Race Trac, PNE Propane, Columbia Fuels, Pioneer, and On the Run/Marche Express brands. The company is also a branded wholesaler for both Esso and Chevron. The company sells refined fuels and other petroleum products to motorists, households, businesses, and wholesale customers in Canada and the US. Parkland is headquartered in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada.
Parkland Fuel Corp (PKI) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Parkland Fuel Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
Parkland Fuel Corp, Oil & Gas Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
Parkland Fuel Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
Parkland Fuel Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Sector, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
Parkland Fuel Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 10
Parkland Fuel Corp, Oil & Gas, Deal Details 12
Asset Purchase 12
Chevron Canada Completes Sale Of Burnaby Oil Refinery And Fuel Distribution Network In British Columbia And Alberta To Parkland Fuel 12
Parkland Fuel Completes Acquisition Of Majority Of Canadian Business And Assets Of CST Brands From Couche-Tard For US4.9 Million 14
Imperial Oil Completes Sale Of 218 Esso-Branded Retail Stations In Canada For US5.4 Million 16
Parkland Fuel Completes Acquisition Of Three Service Stations In Wyoming From 7-Eleven 18
Parkland Fuel Completes Acquisition Of Two Service Stations In North Dakota 19
Parkland Fuel Completes Acquisition Of Additional 11 Service Stations In British Columbia From Chevron 20
Parkland Fuel Acquires Five Retail Stations In North Dakota 21
Parkland Fuel Acquires 12 Chevron-Branded Service Stations In Northern British Columbia 22
Equity Offering 23
Parkland Fuel Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US7.7 Million 23
Parkland Fuel Completes Private Placement Of Subscription Receipts For US9.46 Million 25
Parkland Fuel Files Prospectus For Public Offering Of Securities For US9.8 Million 27
Debt Offering 28
Parkland Fuel Completes Private Placement Of 6% Senior Unsecured Notes, Due 2026 For US0 Million 28
Parkland Fuel Completes Private Placement Of Senior Notes, Due 2025 For US0.9 Million 29
Parkland Fuel Completes Private Placement Of 5.75% Notes, Due 2024 For US2 Million 30
Parkland Fuel Completes Private Placement Of 6% Senior Notes, Due 2022, For US6.6 Million 31
Parkland Fuel Completes Private Placement Of 5.5% Notes Due 2021 For US3.3 Million 32
Parkland Fuel To Acquire 75% Stake In SOL Investments From SOL For US.21 Billion 33
Parkland Fuel To Acquire Missouri Valley Petroleum 35
Parkland Fuel Completes Acquisition Of Rhinehart Oil 36
Parkland Fuel Completes Acquisition Of Chevron Canada R&M From Chevron For US.24 Billion 37
Parkland Fuel Completes Acquisition Of Pioneer Energy From Suncor Energy And Pioneer Group For US1.7 Million 39
Parkland Fuel Completes Acquisition Of SPF Energy For US8.4 Million 41
Parkland Fuel Completes Acquisition Of Elbow River Marketing From AvenEx Energy For US.3 Million 43
Parkland Fuel Corp - Key Competitors 45
Parkland Fuel Corp - Key Employees 46
Parkland Fuel Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries 47
Head Office 47
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 47
Recent Developments 49
Financial Announcements 49
May 02, 2018: Parkland Fuel Announces Record First Quarter Adjusted EBITDA Of 3 Million 49
Mar 01, 2018: Parkland Fuel Announces Record Q4 And 2017 Results 51
Nov 02, 2017: Parkland Fuel Achieves Record Third Quarter Adjusted EBITDA Of .4M 53
Aug 02, 2017: Parkland Fuel Reports Q2 Results And Increases Its 2017 Guidance 55
May 02, 2017: Parkland Fuel Continues Strong Growth With Record First Quarter Adjusted EBITDA Of .0M 56
Mar 02, 2017: Parkland Fuel Reports Record Q4 And 2016 Results And Announces 2017 Guidance 57
Other Significant Developments 59
Aug 02, 2018: Parkland Fuel announces record second quarter adjusted EBITDA of 9 million and increases 2018 adjusted EBITDA guidance to 5 million ± 5% 59
Apr 09, 2018: Parkland Fuel Announces Successful Completion Of Turnaround 62
Aug 02, 2017: Parkland Fuel appoints board member 63
New Contracts Announcements 64
Dec 04, 2017: Unifor, Parkland Refinery reach tentative agreement 64
About GlobalData 65
Contact Us 65
1086711 | GDGE5819D
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.