Published by Global Data on 24th October 2018 | Ref: 1086677 | This Report Is In Stock
Keane Group Inc (Keane Group) is an oil and gas company that offers integrated completion and drilling services. The company provides hydraulic fracturing services, engineered solutions, wire-line services, pressure pumping, cementing service, coiled tubing and well intervention services. Its hydraulic fracturing services include conventional and unconventional hydraulic fracturing services. Keane's wire-line services comprise logging service, mechanical service and casing inspection. The company's well intervention services finds applications in well cleanouts, plug and abandonment, milling, jetting, scale and debris removal treatment, and well maintenance, among others. It has operations throughout the US. Keane Group is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Keane Group Inc (FRAC) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Keane Group Inc, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 5
Keane Group Inc, Oil & Gas Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
Keane Group Inc, Oil & Gas, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
Keane Group Inc, Oil & Gas, Deals By Sector, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
Keane Group Inc, Oil & Gas, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
Keane Group Inc, Oil & Gas, Deal Details 10
Asset Purchase 10
Keane Group Acquires Hydraulic Fracturing Equipment From Refinery Specialties For US.6 Million 10
Keane Group Completes Acquisition Of Wireline Technologies Division Of Calmena Energy For US.8 Million 11
Equity Offering 12
Keane Group Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US9.6 Million 12
Keane Group Completes IPO Of Shares For US8.3 Million 14
Asset Transactions 16
Keane Group Sells Coiled Tubing Assets In US To Patriot Well Solutions For US Million 16
Keane Group Completes Sale Of Six Workover Rigs For US.9 Million 17
Keane Group Sells Six Work-Over Rigs For US.8 Million 18
Keane Group Sells Certain Drilling Assets In US For US.3 Million 19
Keane Group Completes Acquisition Of RockPile Energy For Up To US6 Million 20
Keane Group Completes Acquisition Of US Pressure Pumping Business Of Trican For Approximately US0 Million 21
Keane Group Acquires Ultra Tech Frac 23
Keane Group Inc - Key Competitors 24
Keane Group Inc - Key Employees 25
Keane Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 26
Head Office 26
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 26
Recent Developments 28
Financial Announcements 28
Jul 30, 2018: Keane Announces Second Quarter 2018 Financial And Operational Results 28
May 02, 2018: Keane Announces First Quarter 2018 Financial And Operational Results 31
Feb 26, 2018: Keane Announces Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2017 Financial And Operational Results; 0 Million Stock Repurchase Program 33
Nov 01, 2017: Keane Announces Third Quarter 2017 Financial And Operational Results 36
Jul 31, 2017: Keane Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial And Operational Results 38
Mar 14, 2017: Keane Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2016 Financial And Operational Results 41
Other Significant Developments 44
Jul 03, 2018: Keane Provides Update On Recent Incident 44
May 29, 2018: Keane Announces New Credit Facility 45
May 16, 2018: Keane Group Announces Addition To Its Executive Leadership Team 46
Dec 28, 2017: Keane Announces Amended Asset-Based Revolving Credit Facility 47
Dec 14, 2017: Keane Announces Newbuild Orders for Three Hydraulic Fracturing Fleets 48
Jul 03, 2017: Keane Announces Executive Appointment 49
May 12, 2017: Keane appoints new independent board member 50
About GlobalData 51
Contact Us 51
1086677 | GDGE471007D
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.