Published by Global Data on 24th October 2018 | Ref: 1086632 | This Report Is In Stock
Colfax Corp (Colfax) is a manufacturing and engineering company. The company supplies a wide range of products, including heavy-duty centrifugal and axial fans, gas compressors, rotary heat exchangers, and centrifugal and positive displacement pumps; and consumable products and equipment for cutting and joining of steels, aluminum, and other metals and metal alloys. Colfax provides aftermarket services. It markets its products through Howden and ESAB brands. Colfax serves commercial and governmental customers in the US and other countries across the world. The company has manufacturing, assembling, and engineering facilities in Asia, Europe, North and South America, Australia and Africa. Colfax is headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland, the US.
Colfax Corp (CFX) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Colfax Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 5
Colfax Corp, Oil & Gas Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
Colfax Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
Colfax Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Sector, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
Colfax Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
Colfax Corp, Oil & Gas, Deal Details 10
Equity Offering 10
CIRCOR International Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US5.3 Million 10
Colfax Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US1.8 Million 12
Colfax Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US2 Million 14
Asset Transactions 15
CIRCOR Completes Acquisition Of Fluid Handling Business Of Colfax For US3.3 Million 15
Colfax Completes Acquisition Of CKD Kompresory For US.4 Million 17
Colfax Corp - Key Competitors 18
Colfax Corp - Key Employees 19
Colfax Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Recent Developments 22
Other Significant Developments 22
Sep 19, 2017: Didier Teirlinck Appointed to Colfax Board of Directors 22
About GlobalData 23
Contact Us 23
1086632 | GDGE38491D
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.