Published by Global Data on 24th October 2018 | Ref: 1086627 | This Report Is In Stock
Duke Energy Corp (Duke Energy) is an integrated energy utility that undertakes the generation, transmission, distribution and sale of electricity; transportation and sale of natural gas; and provision of related energy services in the Southeast and Midwest regions of the US. It also procures and markets electric power and fuel. Duke Energy operates a diverse mix of coal, nuclear, natural gas, oil and renewable power plants. It has operations in Indiana, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, Ohio and South Carolina in the US. Duke Energy is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, the US.
Duke Energy Corp (DUK) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Duke Energy Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
Duke Energy Corp, Oil & Gas Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
Duke Energy Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
Duke Energy Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Sector, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
Duke Energy Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 10
Duke Energy Corp, Oil & Gas, Deal Details 11
Dominion, Duke Energy, Piedmont Natural Gas And AGL Resources Form Joint Venture 11
Debt Offering 13
Piedmont Natural Gas Completes Public Offering Of 3.6% Senior Notes, Due 2025 For US0 Million 13
Piedmont Natural Gas Completes Public Offering Of 4.65% Senior Notes, Due 2043 For US0 Million 14
Duke Energy Indiana Completes Public Offering Of 4.2% Bond Due 2042 For US0 Million 15
Dominion Resources Completes Acquisition Of 3% Stake In Atlantic Coast Pipeline From Duke Energy 16
AGL Resources Completes Acquisition Of Remaining 15% Stake In SouthStar Energy From Piedmont Natural Gas For US0 Million 17
Duke Energy Completes Acquisition Of Piedmont Natural Gas For US.7 Billion 18
Duke Energy Acquires 7.5% Stake In Sabal Trail Transmission From Spectra Energy 20
Piedmont Natural Gas Acquires 24% Interest In Constitution Pipeline, Natural Gas Pipeline Company, For US.8 Million 21
Duke Energy Corp - Key Competitors 22
Duke Energy Corp - Key Employees 23
Duke Energy Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries 25
Head Office 25
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 25
Joint Venture 36
Recent Developments 37
Strategy and Business Expansion 37
Aug 30, 2017: Piedmont Natural Gas Opens Compressed Natural Gas Refueling Station In Hickory, North Carolina 37
May 15, 2017: Petrolia To Complete Business Combination With Pieridae Energy That Will Create Canada’s First Publicly Traded, Integrated LNG Company 38
Mar 30, 2017: Piedmont Natural Gas Marks Opening Of New Fayetteville Facility 43
Financial Announcements 44
Aug 02, 2018: Duke Energy reports second-quarter 2018 financial results 44
May 10, 2018: Duke Energy reports first-quarter 2018 financial results 46
Nov 03, 2017: Duke Energy reports third quarter 2017 financial results 48
Aug 03, 2017: Duke Energy reports second quarter 2017 financial results 50
May 09, 2017: Duke Energy reports first quarter 2017 financial results 52
Feb 16, 2017: Duke Energy reports fourth quarter and full-year 2016 financial results 54
Other Significant Developments 57
Oct 09, 2018: Duke Energy announces executive rotations across the company 57
Oct 02, 2018: Duke Energy donates 0,000 to NC Farm Bureau Disaster Relief Fund in aftermath of Hurricane Florence 59
Aug 14, 2018: Duke Energy boosts economic development and job growth with 5,000 in urban redevelopment grants in Ohio and Kentucky 60
May 22, 2018: Duke Energy Makes Executive Appointments In Finance Organization 62
May 15, 2018: Duke Energy announces new executive appointments for customer services organization and Ohio-Kentucky state president 63
Apr 25, 2018: Duke Energy announces new executive appointments 64
Dec 14, 2017: Duke Energy board appoints Robert Davis as board member 65
Nov 13, 2017: City Of Cincinnati Selects Constellation As Natural Gas Supplier For Second Consecutive Term 66
Oct 13, 2017: Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Approves Atlantic Coast Pipeline 67
Aug 10, 2017: Duke Energy announces Chief Customer Officer to lead new Customer Experience Transformation Organization 68
Jul 25, 2017: Duke Energy joins more than 250 companies in unprecedented commitment to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace 69
Jul 21, 2017: FERC Staff Issues Final Environmental Impact Statement For Atlantic Coast Pipeline And Supply Header Project 70
Jul 05, 2017: Sabal Trail Transmission Project Placed In-Service 72
Apr 03, 2017: Cari Boyce to lead Duke Energy Foundation 73
Feb 23, 2017: Duke Energy board appoints Ted Craver as board member 74
Feb 16, 2017: Duke Energy appoints new VP of federal government affairs and strategic policy 75
About GlobalData 76
Contact Us 76
1086627 | GDGE3763D
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.