Published by Global Data on 24th October 2018 | Ref: 1086590 | This Report Is In Stock
Keppel Corp Ltd (Keppel) is an investment holding and management company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, carries out operation in the marine, property, infrastructure and telecommunications and transportation businesses. Keppel focuses on offshore oil-rig construction, repair and upgrades, shipbuilding, ship repair and conversion; property development, property fund management and investment; environmental engineering, power and gas infrastructure development, logistics; and wastewater management and investments in telecom sector. The group, along with subsidiaries, manages a global network covering Asia, the Americas, the Caspian Sea region, the Middle East and Europe. Keppel is headquartered in Singapore.
Keppel Corp Ltd (BN4) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Keppel Corp Ltd, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
Keppel Corp Ltd, Oil & Gas Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
Keppel Corp Ltd, Oil & Gas, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
Keppel Corp Ltd, Oil & Gas, Deals By Sector, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
Keppel Corp Ltd, Oil & Gas, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 10
Keppel Corp Ltd, Oil & Gas, Deal Details 11
Asset Purchase 11
Keppel O&M Completes Acquisition Of Offshore Rig Business Of Cameron For US0 Million 11
Keppel Offshore, Rosneft And MHWirth Form Joint Venture 13
KS Investments To Form Joint Venture With Shell Eastern Petroleum To Form LNG Bunkering Business 14
Keppel Offshore To Form Partnership With PEMEX Exploracion And PMI Norteamerica To Develop Yard Facility In Mexico 15
Equity Offering 16
KrisEnergy Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US Million 16
KrisEnergy Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US5 Million 17
Debt Offering 18
Keppel Completes Public Offering Of 2.68% Series 003 Notes, Due 2023 For US0 Million 18
KrisEnergy Completes Private Placement Of Notes, Due 2024 For US0.5 Million 19
Keppel Completes Public Offering Of 3.8% Senior Notes Due 2027 For US9 Million 20
Asset Transactions 21
Keppel Completes Sale Of Five Jack-Up Rigs To Borr Drilling For US5 Million 21
Golar LNG Partners Completes Acquisition Of 50% Interest In Golar Hilli From Golar LNG, Keppel Shipyard And Black & Veatch For Approximately US0 Million 22
KazStroyService Completes Acquisition Of Berich Enterprises From FELS Offshore For US.5 Million 24
Keppel Corp Ltd - Key Competitors 25
Keppel Corp Ltd - Key Employees 26
Keppel Corp Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 28
Head Office 28
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 28
Recent Developments 31
Strategy and Business Expansion 31
Sep 17, 2018: Keppel partners GTT on LNG solutions 31
Aug 08, 2018: Keppel and Baku Shipyard terminate Management Services Agreement and Technical Services Agreement 32
Apr 09, 2018: KrisEnergy Signs Cooperation Agreement With Keppel 33
Apr 09, 2018: Keppel Signs Cooperation Agreement With Krisenergy 35
Apr 03, 2018: Keppel And Titan Agree To Terminate Management Services Agreement 36
Sep 07, 2017: Keppel Signs Heads Of Agreement With Pavilion Energy And PLN To Explore LNG Solutions For Indonesia 37
Financial Announcements 38
Oct 16, 2018: Keppel Infrastructure Trust announces unaudited results for third quarter ended 30 september 2018 38
Oct 15, 2018: Unaudited results of Keppel REIT for third quarter and nine months ended 30 September 2018 39
Jul 19, 2018: Keppel’s 1H 2018 net profit up 38% year on year to S3m 41
Jul 17, 2018: Keppel Infrastructure Trust Provides Unaudited Results For Second Quarter And Half Year Ended 30 June 2018 43
Jul 17, 2018: Unaudited Results Of Keppel DC REIT For Second Quarter And First Half Ended 30 June 2018 44
Jul 16, 2018: Unaudited Results Of Keppel REIT For Second Quarter And Half Year Ended 30 June 2018 45
Apr 19, 2018: Keppel’s 1Q 2018 Net Profit Up 34% Year On Year To S7M 46
Apr 18, 2018: Unaudited Results Of Keppel REIT For First Quarter Ended 31 March 2018 47
Apr 17, 2018: Unaudited Results of Keppel-KBS US REIT for the Financial Period since Listing on 9 November 2017 to 31 March 2018 48
Apr 16, 2018: Unaudited Results Of Keppel DC REIT For First Quarter Ended 31 March 2018 49
Apr 16, 2018: Keppel Infrastructure Trust Unaudited Results For First Quarter Ended 31 March 2018 51
Jul 20, 2017: Keppel Nets Higher Profit Of S1M For 1H 2017, Bolstered By Multi-Business Strategy 52
Apr 17, 2017: Keppel Infrastructure Trust Unaudited Results For First Quarter Ended 31 March 2017 54
Jan 26, 2017: Keppel Corporation Unaudited Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended 31 December 2016 55
Other Significant Developments 60
Sep 28, 2018: Keppel Land appoints new CEO 60
Sep 12, 2018: Keppel appoints Professor Jean-François Manzoni to its Board 61
Sep 12, 2018: Keppel Corporation appoints Professor Jean-Fran ois Manzoni to its Board 62
Aug 31, 2018: Keppel marks 50th anniversary with Chinese partners in Beijing 63
Jul 17, 2018: Trustee-Manager Of Keppel Infrastructure Trust Appoints New Director 64
Apr 25, 2018: Keppel On Track To Deliver South East Asia’s First LNG Powered Tug 65
Apr 25, 2018: Keppel Offshore & Marine Signs MOU With MPA And TCOMS To Jointly Develop Autonomous Vessels 66
Apr 16, 2018: Keppel DC REIT Appoints Ms Christina Tan As Chairman Of Board 67
Jan 31, 2018: Keppel Urban Solutions signs MOU with Envision 68
Sep 25, 2017: Keppel: FueLNG Completes First Commercial LNG Bunkering In Singapore 69
Sep 08, 2017: Rosneft: Vladimir Putin Participates In Ceremony Of Commissioning Heavy Outfitting Dock At Zvezda Shipyard 70
Mar 20, 2017: Change In Leadership At Keppel O&M 72
Feb 23, 2017: Noble Provides Fleet Contract Status Update 73
New Contracts Announcements 74
Oct 09, 2018: Keppel wins contracts from Stolt-Nielsen Gas to build LNG carriers 74
Jun 05, 2018: Keppel To Build South East Asia’s First LNG Bunkering Vessel 75
May 16, 2018: Keppel Secures Contracts From Van Oord To Build Two TSHDs 76
Apr 09, 2018: Keppel To Build Singapore’s First Dual-Fuel Bunker Tanker 77
Dec 11, 2017: Keppel Secures S0 Million In Projects From Repeat Customers 78
Oct 05, 2017: Keppel Secures Major FPSO Conversion Project From SBM Offshore 79
Jun 28, 2017: Keppel secures conversion and repair projects worth Sm 80
Jun 01, 2017: Keppel Closes Deal With Borr Drilling 81
May 24, 2017: Keppel Secures Contract To Build LNG Carriers Worth Over S0m 82
May 23, 2017: Keppel Corporation: Keppel To Build Two Additional Dredgers Worth S0 Million For Jan De Nul 83
Apr 27, 2017: Keppel FloaTEC Wins Engineering And Construction Support Services Contract For First Tension Leg Wellhead Production Platform In Vietnam 84
Mar 20, 2017: Keppel FELS Signs Heads Of Agreement With Borr Drilling For Transocean Rigs 85
About GlobalData 86
Contact Us 86
1086590 | GDGE30669D
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.