Published by Global Data on 24th October 2018 | Ref: 1086584 | This Report Is In Stock
Black Hills Corp (BHC) is a vertically-integrated energy company which offers electricity and natural gas. The company produces, transmits, and distributes electricity; and sells natural gas on retail and wholesale basis. It generates electricity from natural gas, coal, diesel oil, and wind sources. BHC acquires, explores for, develops, and produces crude oil and natural gas assets in the Rocky Mountain region; produces low-sulfur sub-bituminous coal at its coal mine in Wyoming, and sells that coal to electric generation facilities including its own regulated and non-regulated generating plants; and acquires, develops, and operates non-regulated power plants. It serves residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal customers in South Dakota, Arkansas, Nebraska, Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Iowa, and Wyoming. BHC is headquartered in Rapid City, South Dakota, the US.
Black Hills Corp (BKH) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Black Hills Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 5
Black Hills Corp, Oil & Gas Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
Black Hills Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
Black Hills Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Sector, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
Black Hills Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
Black Hills Corp, Oil & Gas, Deal Details 10
Asset Purchase 10
Black Hills Completes Acquisition Of Pipeline Assets In Wyoming From Energy West Development For US.2 Million 10
Equity Offering 11
Black Hills Files Prospectus For Public Offering Of Shares For Up To US0 Million 11
Black Hills Raises USD254.5 Million in Public Offering of Shares 12
Black Hills Raises USD299 Million in Public Offering of Equity Units 14
Debt Offering 16
Black Hills Completes Public Offering Of 4.25% Notes Due 2023 For US5 Million 16
Asset Transactions 17
Black Hills Exploration Completes Sale Of Oil And Gas Properties In Powder River Basin, Wyoming 17
Black Hills To Sell Oil And Gas Assets In New Mexico And Wyoming For US Million 18
QEP Energy Completes Acquisition Of 85% Interest In Bakken And Three Forks Shale Assets In Williston Basin From Black Hills Exploration & Production For US3 Million 19
QEP Energy Completes Acquisition Of Crude Oil Development Properties In Williston Basin Of North Dakota For US.38 Billion 21
Black Hills Completes Acquisition Of SourceGas Holdings From Alinda Capital And GE Energy For US.89 Billion 23
Black Hills Corp - Key Competitors 25
Black Hills Corp - Key Employees 26
Black Hills Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries 27
Head Office 27
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 27
Recent Developments 29
Financial Announcements 29
Aug 07, 2018: Black Hills Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results 29
May 03, 2018: Black Hills Corp. Reports Solid First Quarter 2018 Results 32
Feb 01, 2018: Black Hills Corp. Reports 2017 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results 33
Nov 02, 2017: Black Hills Corp. Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results and Provides Earnings Guidance Updates 37
Aug 03, 2017: Black Hills Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results 39
May 03, 2017: Black Hills Corp. Reports First Quarter 2017 Results 40
Other Significant Developments 42
Sep 05, 2018: Black Hills to Deliver Tax Reform Benefits to South Dakota Utility Customers 42
Aug 29, 2018: Black Hills to Ring Opening Bell at New York Stock Exchange 43
Jul 16, 2018: Black Hills Corp. receives approval of rate request in northwest Wyoming 44
Jul 02, 2018: Black Hills Proposes New Pipeline And Provides Regulatory And Tax Reform Update 45
Aug 11, 2017: Increased Funding Sought for Low-Income Energy Assistance Program: Black Hills Energy 46
Jan 30, 2017: Black Hills announces retirement of senior vice president and chief human resources officer 47
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
1086584 | GDGE29D
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.