Published by Global Data on 24th October 2018 | Ref: 1086556 | This Report Is In Stock
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (Mammoth) is a provider of an integrated oilfield services. Its suite of services include pressure pumping, infrastructure services, natural sand proppant, contract land and directional drilling, and remote accommodation. Mammoth serves companies involved in the exploration and development of onshore unconventional oil and natural gas reserves in North America. The company has facilities and service centers in Ohio, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Minnesota, West Virginia, Texas, the US; and Alberta, Canada. These cater to the Utica, Permian Basin, Marcellus, Granite Wash, Cana Woodford and Eagle Ford resource plays in the US and oil sands in Canada. Mammoth is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the US.
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Mammoth Energy Services Inc, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 5
Mammoth Energy Services Inc, Oil & Gas Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
Mammoth Energy Services Inc, Oil & Gas, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
Mammoth Energy Services Inc, Oil & Gas, Deals By Sector, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
Mammoth Energy Services Inc, Oil & Gas, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
Mammoth Energy Services Inc, Oil & Gas, Deal Details 10
Asset Purchase 10
Mammoth Energy Acquires Additional 14 Mud Motors 10
Mammoth Energy Acquires Horizontal Drilling Rig 11
Mammoth Energy Services Acquires Five Drilling Rigs From Lantern Drilling For US.2 Million 12
Private Equity 13
Energy Capital Partners Invests In Chieftain Sand 13
Equity Offering 14
Mammoth Energy Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US2 Million 14
Mammoth Energy Completes IPO Of Shares For US2.5 Million 16
Mammoth Energy Withdraws IPO Of Shares For Up To US0 Million 18
Mammoth Energy Acquires WTL Oil 19
Mammoth Energy Acquires RTS Energy Services 20
Mammoth Energy Completes Acquisition Of Three Oilfield Companies For US3.8 Million 21
Mammoth Energy Services Acquires Stingray Pressure Pumping And Stingray Logistics For US3.6 Million 23
Gulfport Energy Acquires 25% Stake In Sturgeon Acquisitions For US.7 Million 24
Gulfport Energy Acquires Stingray Logistics, Well Services Provider 25
Gulfport Energy Acquires 50% Interest Each In Stingray Pressure And Stingray Cementing, Well Completion Services Providers 26
Gulfport Energy Acquires Additional 15% Stake In Bison Drilling From Windsor Energy For US.2 Million 27
Mammoth Energy Services Inc - Key Competitors 28
Mammoth Energy Services Inc - Key Employees 29
Mammoth Energy Services Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 30
Head Office 30
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 30
Recent Developments 32
Financial Announcements 32
Aug 06, 2018: Mammoth Energy Services announces second quarter 2018 operational and financial results 32
May 02, 2018: Mammoth Energy Services Announces First Quarter 2018 Operational And Financial Results 35
Feb 21, 2018: Mammoth Energy Services Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2017 Operational And Financial Results 37
Nov 01, 2017: Mammoth Energy Service Announces Third Quarter 2017 Operational And Financial Results 40
Other Significant Developments 43
Feb 13, 2017: Mammoth Energy Announces Further Expansion Of Pressure Pumping Fleet; Earlier Restart Of Muskie Processing Facility 43
New Contracts Announcements 44
Jul 12, 2018: Mammoth Extends Contract With Gulfport Energy For Pressure Pumping Services 44
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
1086556 | GDGE2554837D
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.