Published by Global Data on 24th October 2018 | Ref: 1086485 | This Report Is In Stock
Neste Corp (Neste) is an oil refining and marketing company that offers advanced, clean traffic fuels besides shipping and engineering services. The company produces and sells gasoline; diesel fuel; aviation fuel; bunker fuel; heating oil; light and heavy fuel oil; base oils; gasoline components; specialty fuels; solvents; liquid petroleum gas (LPG), bitumen and renewable diesel. The company undertakes direct sales and marketing of petroleum products, around the Baltic region. It has operations in Finland, Northwest Russia, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. It also exports oil to other global markets which include the US, Sweden, Canada, Germany and the UK among others. The company markets its products to oil companies and companies that market oil, fuels, lubricants and other special products. It also sells Neste Renewable Diesel as a component of bio and diesel fuel to corporate customers, in Europe and North America. Neste is headquartered in Espoo, Finland.
Neste Corp (NESTE) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Neste Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
Neste Corp, Oil & Gas Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
Neste Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
Neste Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Sector, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
Neste Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 10
Neste Corp, Oil & Gas, Deal Details 11
Debt Offering 11
Neste Completes Private Placement Of 1.5% Bonds, Due 2024 For US6.2 Million 11
Neste Oil Completes Public Offering Of 4% Notes Due 2019 For US1 Million 12
Neste Oil Completes Public Offering Of 4% Bond Due 2017 For US0 Million 13
Asset Transactions 14
Wibax Acquires Pietarsaari Teriminal In Finland From Neste 14
Neste Oil To Sell Tempera Vessel To Perenco 15
Transport Maritime Completes Acquisition Of Two Panamax Tankers, Stena Poseidon And Palva, From Concordia Maritime And Neste Oil 16
Neste Oil Plans To Sell Five Tankers And Three Tug Boats To Affiliates Of National Emergency Supply Agency And Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company 17
Neste Oil Plans To Sell Interest In Six Tankers 18
PKN Orlen Plans To Acquire 100 Fuel Stations From Neste Oil 19
The Finnish State Completes Sale Of 5% Stake In Neste For US.02 Billion 20
Neste Acquires Remaining 40% Stake In Neste Jacobs From Jacobs Engineering Group 21
Shell Polska Completes Acquisition Of Neste Polska, Fuel Retail Stations Operator, From Neste Oil For US4 Million 22
Neste Corp - Key Competitors 23
Neste Corp - Key Employees 24
Neste Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries 25
Head Office 25
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 25
Joint Venture 27
Recent Developments 28
Strategy and Business Expansion 28
Oct 11, 2018: Neste and Air BP enter into innovative industry collaboration to support sustainable aviation fuel supply chain development 28
Jun 19, 2018: DFW Airport and Neste to use renewable jet fuel 29
Apr 20, 2017: Distribution Of Neste Pro Diesel Expands To Estonia 30
Financial Announcements 31
Aug 03, 2018: Neste provides half-year financial report for January-June 2018 31
Apr 26, 2018: Neste Announces Interim Report For January-March 2018 34
Feb 07, 2018: Neste Announces Financial Statements Release For 2017 37
Oct 26, 2017: Neste's Interim Report For January-September 2017 41
Aug 03, 2017: Neste Provides Half-Year Financial Report For January-June 2017 44
Apr 27, 2017: Neste's Interim Report For January-March 2017 47
Feb 07, 2017: Neste Announces Financial Statements Release For 2016 49
Feb 07, 2017: Neste's financial statements release for 2016 53
Other Significant Developments 56
Sep 05, 2018: Neste appoints Patrick von Essen as Managing Director of Neste Engineering Solutions 56
Jun 14, 2018: Fuel Delivery Services, Specialty Carrier Of Refined Petroleum Products In California, Switches To Neste MY Renewable Diesel 57
Jun 11, 2018: Changes In Neste’s Executive Board 58
May 21, 2018: Neste Renews Its High-Quality Futura Gasolines – Lower Consumption, Cleaner Emissions 59
Mar 19, 2018: Neste Delivers First Batch Of 100% Renewable Propane To European Market 60
Mar 05, 2018: Neste's Human Rights Program Making Gradual Impacts On Labor Issues Within Palm Oil Industry 61
Mar 05, 2018: Neste's Investments In Porvoo Support Refinery's Competitiveness And Reduce Its Environmental Impact 63
Feb 09, 2018: Neste Announces Appointment Of Peter Vanacker As President And CEO 64
Nov 30, 2017: Member Of Neste Board Of Directors Resigns 65
Aug 30, 2017: Marko Pekkola Appointed Vice President Of Production For Oil Products Business Area In Neste 66
Aug 15, 2017: Neste: UFF To Use Neste My Renewable Diesel In Its Logistics Chain 67
Feb 27, 2017: Neste Starts Ex-Pipe Delivery Of Low-Sulfur Marine Fuel In Sweden 68
Jan 10, 2017: Neste Begins Deliveries Of Low-Sulfur Marine Fuel To Polferries 69
New Contracts Announcements 70
Jun 14, 2018: Neste Satisfied With Preliminary Agreement On EU Renewable Energy Directive RED II 70
Feb 22, 2018: Neste Appoints Brenntag As Its New NEXBASE Group III Base Oils Distributor In Greater China 71
Nov 08, 2017: Neste And Bapco Renew Commercial Collaboration Agreement Regarding Group III Base Oils Produced At Bahrain Plant 72
May 31, 2017: Neste Jacobs Awarded Epcm Services Contract For Hydrogenation Technology Investment At Haltermann Carless' Production Site In Germany 73
Feb 28, 2017: Neste Jacobs to deliver simulators for Porvoo refinery’s catalytic cracking unit 74
Feb 13, 2017: KN Signs Long-term Agreement With Neste Lietuva 75
About GlobalData 76
Contact Us 76
1086485 | GDGE1486D
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.