Published by Global Data on 24th October 2018 | Ref: 1086483 | This Report Is In Stock
Fortum Corp (Fortum) is a clean energy company, which generates, distributes and sells heat and electricity. The company undertakes operation and maintenance of power plants; and offers energy-related services. Fortum's operational assets include hydropower plants, condensing power plants, wind power plants, nuclear reactors and combined heat and power plants. It generates electricity from hydro, nuclear, natural gas, coal, biofuel, wind, solar, waste derived fuels and others. The company also offers district heating; nuclear safety and waste management services. It has operations in Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Poland, Russia, Lithuania, Norway and Sweden. Fortum is headquartered in Espoo, Finland.
Fortum Corp (FORTUM) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Fortum Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 5
Fortum Corp, Oil & Gas Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
Fortum Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
Fortum Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals By Sector, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
Fortum Corp, Oil & Gas, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
Fortum Corp, Oil & Gas, Deal Details 10
Private Equity 10
Fortum Completes Sale Of Duon Dystrybucja To Infracapital 10
Asset Transactions 11
Fortum Plans To Sell Non-Core Assets For US5 Million 11
Fortum Completes Acquisition of 47.35% Stake in Uniper for USD4.39 Billion in Public Tender Offer 12
Trilini Energy Completes Acquisition Of 51.4% Stake In Eesti Gaas From Fortum 14
Fortum Corp - Key Competitors 15
Fortum Corp - Key Employees 16
Fortum Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Joint Venture 20
Recent Developments 21
Financial Announcements 21
Feb 02, 2018: Fortum's Financial Statements Bulletin 2017: Strong results and efficient strategy implementation - Proposed dividend unchanged at EUR 1.10 21
Other Significant Developments 28
Oct 18, 2018: Swedish Administrative Court of Appeal rules in favour of Fortum in income tax case regarding the year 2013 28
Oct 05, 2018: Gazprom and Fortum discuss ongoing construction of Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline 29
Sep 03, 2018: Arun Aggarwal appointed SVP, Business Technology and member of Fortum's Executive Management 30
Aug 29, 2018: Changes in Fortum executive management – Head of Solar & Wind Development and M&A to leave Fortum 31
Jan 23, 2017: Fortum changes trading and issuer codes 32
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
1086483 | GDGE1484D
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.