Published by Global Data on 23rd October 2018 | Ref: 1086016 | This Report Is In Stock
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (Syros) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops medicines for the treatment of cancer, immune-mediated diseases, and other diseases. The company’s pipeline products under clinical trials include SY-1425, an oral, potent and selective RARa agonist that is used to treat patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS); and SY-1365, a potent and selective small molecule inhibitor of CDK7 that is used to treat patients with transcriptionally driven solid tumors and acute leukemias. Syors provides gene regulation, new medicines development, proprietary drug development platform, and integrated gene control assay technologies. Its gene control platform identifies novel gene control targets linked to genomically defined patient populations, and drugging gene control targets. The company partners with other biopharmaceutical companies to extend the potential of our gene control platform across multiple therapeutic areas and diseases. Syros is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the US.
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (SYRS) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 5
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc, Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc, Medical Equipment, Deal Details 10
Venture Financing 10
LS22 Raises USD1.3 Million in Venture Financing 10
Equity Offering 11
Syros Pharma Completes Underwriters Exercise of Over-Allotment Option of Public Offering of Shares for USD46 Million 11
Syros Pharma Raises USD1.2 Million in Private Placement of Shares 13
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc - Key Competitors 14
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc - Key Employees 15
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Recent Developments 17
Financial Announcements 17
Aug 07, 2018: Syros Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Highlights Key Accomplishments and Upcoming Milestones 17
May 10, 2018: Syros Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Highlights Key Accomplishments and Upcoming Milestones 19
Mar 12, 2018: Syros Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results 21
Nov 08, 2017: Syros Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Highlights Accomplishments and Upcoming Milestones 23
Aug 09, 2017: Syros Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Highlights Accomplishments and Upcoming Milestones 25
May 15, 2017: Syros Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Highlights Accomplishments and Upcoming Milestones 27
Mar 20, 2017: Syros Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results and Highlights Key Accomplishments and Upcoming Milestones 29
Corporate Communications 31
Mar 12, 2018: Syros Pharmaceuticals Appoints Joseph J. Ferra As Chief Financial Officer 31
Nov 13, 2017: Syros Announces Appointment of Jeremy P. Springhorn as Chief Business Officer 32
Jun 12, 2017: Syros Appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to Its Board of Directors 33
Jan 30, 2017: Syros Appoints Industry Leader Peter Wirth as Chair of Its Board of Directors 34
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
1086016 | GDME471308D
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.