Published by Global Data on 23rd October 2018 | Ref: 1085978 | This Report Is In Stock
Steris Plc (Steris), formerly Steris Ltd is a medical equipment company that provides infection prevention and other procedural products. The company offers products such as OR integration systems, sterilizers, surgical tables and lights, perioperative solutions, endoscopy accessories and barrier solutions. It also provides detergents and skin care products, laboratory testing, linen management and off-site reprocessing, microbial reduction of medical devices, and chemical and biological decontamination technologies for aircraft, buildings, vehicles, and sensitive equipment. Steris offers its products to medical device, healthcare, pharmaceutical, research and laboratory, and defense and industrial markets. The company markets and sells its products through direct sales force, distributors and dealers in the UK and abroad. Steris is headquartered in Derby, the UK.
Steris Plc (STE) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Steris Plc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
Steris Plc, Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
Steris Plc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
Steris Plc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
Steris Plc, Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 10
Steris Plc, Medical Equipment, Deal Details 12
Asset Purchase 12
Steris Acquires Assets of Compass Medical 12
Steris Acquires Assets of Endo-Tek 13
Synergy Health Enters Into Distribution Agreement With Medline Industries 14
Steris Enters Into Technology Integration Agreement With NeuroLogica For Intraoperative Surgical Suites 15
Equity Offering 16
Synergy Health Completes Private Placement Of Shares For USD35 Million 16
Debt Offering 17
Steris Raises USD125 Million in Private Placement of 3.45% Notes Due 2025 17
Steris Raises USD100 Million in Priavte Placement of 3.75% Notes Due 2030 18
Steris Raises USD125 Million in Private Placement of 3.55% Notes Due 2027 19
Steris Raises USD12.5 Million in Private Placement of 4.05% Notes Due 2030 20
Steris Raises USD45 Million in Private Placement of 3.07% Notes Due 2023 21
Steris Raises USD40 Million in Private Placement of 3.85% Notes Due 2025 22
Steris Raises USD45.5 Million in Private Placement of 3.7% Notes Due 2022 23
Steris Raises USD12.5 Million in Private Placement of 4.05% Notes Due 2027 24
Steris Raises USD40 Million in Private Placement of 3.85% Notes Due 2024 25
Asset Transactions 26
Vernacare Acquires Synergy Health Healthcare Consumable Solutions Business from Steris 26
Deb USA Acquires Applied Infection Control Product Line from Steris 27
Steris Acquires Phoenix Surgical 28
Steris Acquires Medisafe Holdings for USD35.7 Million 29
Steris Acquires Synergy Health for USD2.3 Billion 30
Steris Acquires General Econopak for USD176 Million 32
Steris Acquires Dana Products 33
Synergy Health Acquires Bioster for USD40 Million 34
Steris Completes Acquisition Of Integrated Medical Systems For USD165 Million 35
Steris Acquires Life Systems 37
Steris Acquires Florida Surgical Repair 38
Steris Acquires Spectrum Surgical Instruments And Total Repair Express For US0 Million 39
Steris Completes Acquisition Of US Endoscopy For US0 Million 40
Synergy Health Completes Acquisition Of SRI/Surgical Express For US Million 42
Synergy Health Acquires MSI Surgical Solutions From Empire Investment For US.5 Million 44
Synergy Health Acquires Leoni Studer Hard, Gamma And X-Ray Irradiation Facility Operator, For US.9 Million 45
Steris Plc - Key Competitors 46
Steris Plc - Key Employees 47
Steris Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 48
Head Office 48
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 48
Joint Venture 50
Recent Developments 51
Financial Announcements 51
Aug 08, 2018: STERIS Announces financial results for fiscal 2019 first quarter 51
Feb 07, 2018: STERIS Announces Financial Results for Fiscal 2018 Third Quarter 52
Nov 01, 2017: STERIS Announces Financial Results for Fiscal 2018 Second Quarter 53
Aug 08, 2017: STERIS Announces Financial Results for Fiscal 2018 First Quarter 54
May 09, 2017: STERIS Announces Financial Results for Fiscal 2017 Fourth Quarter and Full Year 55
Feb 07, 2017: STERIS Announces Financial Results for Fiscal 2017 Third Quarter 57
Corporate Communications 59
May 09, 2018: STERIS Announces Changes to Board of Directors 59
About GlobalData 60
Contact Us 60
1085978 | GDME2546294D
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.