Published by Global Data on 23rd October 2018 | Ref: 1085949 | This Report Is In Stock
WNDM Medical Inc (WNDM Medical), formerly Wound Management Technologies Inc is a distributor of biotechnology products to hospitals, physicians, and clinics. The company offers its patented product CellerateRX in powder and gel forms, and hemaquell resorbable bone wax that controls bone bleeding. Its product finds application in all except third degree burns, acute wounds, and chronic wounds. WNDM Medical discovers, develops, and markets advanced wound care products. The company has license agreement with Applied Nutritional for patented technologies and processes related to CellerateRX. It markets its products through independent distributors, healthcare distributors, distributor organizations, and sales representatives. WNDM Medical is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, the US.
WNDM Medical Inc (WNDM) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
WNDM Medical Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 5
WNDM Medical Inc, Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
WNDM Medical Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
WNDM Medical Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
WNDM Medical Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
WNDM Medical Inc, Medical Equipment, Deal Details 10
Equity Offering 10
Wound Management Technologies Raises USD0.2 Million in Rights Offering of Shares 10
Wound Management Technologies Announces Private Placement Of Shares For US.4 Million 11
Debt Offering 12
Wound Management Technologies Raises USD0.5 Million in Private Placement of 10% Notes 12
Wound Management Technologies Raises USD0.4 Million in Public Offering of Debentures Due 2015 13
Wound Management Technologies Completes Divestment Of Secure eHealth 14
WNDM Medical Inc - Key Competitors 15
WNDM Medical Inc - Key Employees 16
WNDM Medical Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Joint Venture 17
Recent Developments 19
Financial Announcements 19
Jul 12, 2018: WNDM Medical Announces Record Sales for the Second Quarter of 2018 - Up 56% over Second Quarter 2017 19
Mar 29, 2018: Wound Management Technologies Announces Record Annual Sales Ending December 31, 2017 - Up 14% over 2016 20
Jul 20, 2017: Wound Management Technologies Announces Q2 2017 Sales Up 15% over Q2 2016 and All Amortized Debt Retired in the Second Quarter 21
May 17, 2017: Wound Management Issues 2017 10Q and Hires New Strategic Marketing Director 22
Apr 27, 2017: Q1 2017 Sales Up 32% Over Q1 2016, for Wound Management Technologies 23
Feb 14, 2017: Wound Management Technologies Announces Record Quarterly and Annual Sales Ending December 31, 2016 - Up 147% over Q4 2015, and 63% over 2015 24
Corporate Communications 25
Feb 15, 2018: Wound Management Technologies Announces J. Michael Carmena Appointed Chief Executive Officer 25
Mar 08, 2017: Wound Management announces appointment of John Siedhoff as Chairman 26
Legal and Regulatory 27
Apr 03, 2018: Wound Management Technologies Changes Name to WNDM Medical 27
Other Significant Developments 28
Aug 28, 2018: WNDM Medical is partnering with the Catalyst Group 28
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
1085949 | GDME185782D
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.