Published by Global Data on 23rd October 2018 | Ref: 1085929 | This Report Is In Stock
Sierra Oncology Inc (Sierra Oncology), formerly ProNAi Therapeutics Inc is a clinical stage drug development company that develops and commercializes DNA damage response therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. The company’s product candidate includes SRA737, an orally bioavailable small molecule inhibitor of Checkpoint kinase 1. It also develops SRA141, a small molecule inhibitor of the cell division cycle 7 kinase. Sierra Oncology offers DNA damage response services such as cellular pathways, monitoring, signalling, and repairing DNA damage. The company also provides registration and commercialization of product candidates. It operates in the US and Canada. Sierra Oncology is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Sierra Oncology Inc (SRRA) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Sierra Oncology Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 5
Sierra Oncology Inc, Medical Equipment Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
Sierra Oncology Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
Sierra Oncology Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals By Market, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
Sierra Oncology Inc, Medical Equipment, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
Sierra Oncology Inc, Medical Equipment, Deal Details 10
Venture Financing 10
ProNAi Therapeutics Raises USD1.3 Million in Venture Financing 10
ProNAi Therapeutics Raises USD0.3 Million in Venture Financing 11
Equity Offering 12
Sierra Oncology Plans to Raise up to USD200 Million in Public Offering of Securities 12
Sierra Oncology Prices Public Offering of Shares for USD42.8 Million 13
Sierra Oncology Completes Public Offering of Shares for USD29.5 Million 14
Sierra Oncology Inc - Key Competitors 16
Sierra Oncology Inc - Key Employees 17
Sierra Oncology Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Recent Developments 19
Financial Announcements 19
Aug 09, 2018: Sierra Oncology Reports Second Quarter Results 19
May 10, 2018: Sierra Oncology Reports First Quarter Results 21
Feb 27, 2018: Sierra Oncology Reports 2017 Year End Results 22
Aug 10, 2017: Sierra Oncology Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results 24
May 09, 2017: Sierra Oncology Reports First Quarter 2017 Results 26
Mar 02, 2017: Sierra Oncology Reports 2016 Year-End Results 27
Legal and Regulatory 29
Jan 09, 2017: ProNAi Relaunched as Sierra Oncology to Advance DDR-Based Cancer Drugs 29
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
1085929 | GDME136796D
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.