Published by Global Data on 24th October 2018 | Ref: 1085899 | This Report Is In Stock
Stanwell Corp Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Stanwell Corporation Limited (Stanwell) is a diversified energy company that generates, trades, and sells electricity. It produces electricity from coal, gas, diesel, and hydro sources. The company also trades gas, coal, and electricity products. Stanwell owns and operates power stations across Queensland. The company retails electricity to commercial and industrial end-users in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, and the Australian Capital Territory. Stanwell is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Stanwell Corp Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 04,2018: Comet Ridge: Mahalo Gas Purchase Option Extended and Modified
Sep 04,2018: Queensland Government to establish a third energy generator
Oct 24,2017: Stopping LNP electricity privatisation lowers electricity prices: study
Oct 16,2017: ACCC report shows Labor lowering costs, LNP drove electricity prices up
Jul 27,2017: Sedgman wins tailings dewatering contract
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Stanwell Corp Ltd - Key Facts 5
Stanwell Corp Ltd - Key Employees 6
Stanwell Corp Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 7
Stanwell Corp Ltd - Major Products and Services 8
Stanwell Corp Ltd - History 9
Stanwell Corp Ltd - Company Statement 11
Stanwell Corp Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Stanwell Corp Ltd - Business Description 15
Stanwell Corp Ltd - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Stanwell Corp Ltd - Strengths 16
Stanwell Corp Ltd - Weaknesses 17
Stanwell Corp Ltd - Opportunities 18
Stanwell Corp Ltd - Threats 19
Stanwell Corp Ltd - Key Competitors 20
Stanwell Corp Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 21
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 22
Sep 04, 2018: Comet Ridge: Mahalo Gas Purchase Option Extended and Modified 22
Sep 04, 2018: Queensland Government to establish a third energy generator 23
Oct 24, 2017: Stopping LNP electricity privatisation lowers electricity prices: study 24
Oct 16, 2017: ACCC report shows Labor lowering costs, LNP drove electricity prices up 25
Jun 23, 2017: Queensland Government: .8 million for Stanwell Power Station 27
Jan 19, 2017: Demand for electricity rises in Queensland 28
Section 4 – Appendix 29
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
1085899 | GDPE9356SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.