Published by Global Data on 24th October 2018 | Ref: 1085870 | This Report Is In Stock
Etiqa General Insurance Berhad - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Etiqa General Insurance Berhad (EGIB), a subsidiary of Maybank Group, is a provider of general insurance. The company offers coverage for home, health, motor, education, accident, travel, death, marine, and aviation. It also offers annuity and unit linked products. EGIB provides corporate insurance products to different business clients such as manufacturing, retail, services, construction, energy, transportation, communication, Agriculture and Engineering. Its services include claims, payment and collection, and policy servicing among others. The company offers its insurance products through its multi-channel distribution, including agency personnel, Takaful branches, Maybank branches, ATMs and other third-party banks. EGIB is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The company reported gross earned premiums of MYR1,120.1 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an decrease of 24.8% over that in FY2016. Its net earned premiums were MYR414.2 million in FY2017, a decrease of 12.6% over that in FY2016.
Etiqa General Insurance Berhad Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2017: Etiqa names new chief strategy officer
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Etiqa General Insurance Berhad - Key Facts 5
Etiqa General Insurance Berhad - Key Employees 6
Etiqa General Insurance Berhad - Major Products and Services 7
Etiqa General Insurance Berhad - History 8
Etiqa General Insurance Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 – Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
Etiqa General Insurance Berhad - Business Description 11
Etiqa General Insurance Berhad - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Etiqa General Insurance Berhad - Strengths 12
Etiqa General Insurance Berhad - Weaknesses 13
Etiqa General Insurance Berhad - Opportunities 14
Etiqa General Insurance Berhad - Threats 15
Etiqa General Insurance Berhad - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 – Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
1085870 | GDFS34805SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.