Published by Global Data on 24th October 2018 | Ref: 1085864 | This Report Is In Stock
Tox Free Solutions Ltd (TOX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tox Free Solutions Limited (Toxfree) is an integrated waste management, environment and industrial services provider. It collects, recovers, recycles, and disposes solid, industrial, municipal, and commercial wastes. The company provides various onsite industrial cleaning services, including tank and drain cleaning, vacuum loading, high pressure water jetting, and liquid and industrial waste collection. Toxfree manages waste stream including, thermal desorption, stabilization and fixation, plasma arc, base catalytic de-chlorination, incineration, physiochemical treatment, and reuse and recycling. It serves construction, government, oil and gas, medical, commercial, and residential sectors. The company has liquid and hazardous waste management facilities in Kwinana, Karratha, Henderson, Brisbane, Port Hedland, Sydney, and Melbourne. Toxfree is headquartered in Nedlands, Western Australia, Australia.
Tox Free Solutions Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 28,2017: Toxfree: Update On Waste Services Contract With Chevron Australia
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Tox Free Solutions Ltd - Key Facts 5
Tox Free Solutions Ltd - Key Employees 6
Tox Free Solutions Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 7
Tox Free Solutions Ltd - Major Products and Services 8
Tox Free Solutions Ltd - History 9
Tox Free Solutions Ltd - Company Statement 10
Tox Free Solutions Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Tox Free Solutions Ltd - Business Description 15
Tox Free Solutions Ltd - Corporate Strategy 16
Tox Free Solutions Ltd - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Tox Free Solutions Ltd - Strengths 17
Tox Free Solutions Ltd - Weaknesses 18
Tox Free Solutions Ltd - Opportunities 19
Tox Free Solutions Ltd - Threats 20
Tox Free Solutions Ltd - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 – Company’s Clean Technology Financial Deals and Alliances 29
Tox Free Solutions Ltd, Clean Technology, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 29
Tox Free Solutions Ltd, Clean Technology, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 30
Tox Free Solutions Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments 32
Mar 28, 2017: Toxfree: Update On Waste Services Contract With Chevron Australia 32
Section 6 – Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
1085864 | GDCT81842FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.