Published by Global Data on 31st October 2018 | Ref: 1085832 | This Report Is In Stock
Pure Technologies Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Pure Technologies Ltd. (Pure Technologies) develops technologies for inspection, monitoring and management of physical infrastructure such as buildings, water and hydrocarbon pipelines, and bridges. It provides proprietary monitoring equipment for pipelines, bridges and structures; technical services such as inspection, leak detection and condition assessment; and specialized engineering services in the area of pipeline condition assessment for water and wastewater infrastructure. Its major flagship technologies include SoundPrint, an acoustic monitoring system for monitoring water and wastewater pipeline; SmartBall and Sahara, pipeline leak detection technologies; SoundPrint AFO; and acoustic fiber-optic monitoring technology, among others. The company's clients include the water and wastewater industry, oil and gas companies, construction companies. It operates in the UAE, Canada, the US, Asia-Pacific, Mexico, South America and Europe. Pure Technologies is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Pure Technologies Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 14,2017: Pure Technologies Awarded New Work By The Metropolitan Water District Of Southern California
Nov 07,2017: Pure Technologies Announces Third Quarter 2017 Results
Aug 09,2017: Sierra Systems, in partnership with Pure Technologies, wins Microsoft IMPACT Awards 2017
Aug 09,2017: Pure Technologies Awarded New Work by DC Water
Aug 08,2017: Pure Technologies Awarded New Work In Miami-Dade
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Pure Technologies Ltd - Key Facts 5
Pure Technologies Ltd - Key Employees 6
Pure Technologies Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 7
Pure Technologies Ltd - Major Products and Services 8
Pure Technologies Ltd - History 10
Pure Technologies Ltd - Company Statement 14
Pure Technologies Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Joint Venture 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Pure Technologies Ltd - Business Description 19
Pure Technologies Ltd - Corporate Strategy 20
Pure Technologies Ltd - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Pure Technologies Ltd - Strengths 21
Pure Technologies Ltd - Weaknesses 22
Pure Technologies Ltd - Opportunities 23
Pure Technologies Ltd - Threats 24
Pure Technologies Ltd - Key Competitors 25
Pure Technologies Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 27
Nov 14, 2017: Pure Technologies Awarded New Work By The Metropolitan Water District Of Southern California 27
Nov 07, 2017: Pure Technologies Announces Third Quarter 2017 Results 28
Aug 09, 2017: Sierra Systems, in partnership with Pure Technologies, wins Microsoft IMPACT Awards 2017 30
Aug 09, 2017: Pure Technologies Awarded New Work by DC Water 31
Aug 08, 2017: Pure Technologies Awarded New Work In Miami-Dade 32
Aug 03, 2017: Pure Technologies Announces Second Quarter 2017 Results 33
Jul 11, 2017: Pure Technologies Awarded First Condition Assessment Project in South East Asia 35
May 01, 2017: Pure Technologies Announces First Quarter 2017 Results 36
Apr 25, 2017: Pure Technologies And Xylem Announce Commercial Collaboration In Select Emerging Markets 38
Mar 09, 2017: Pure Technologies Announces 2016 Year End Results 39
Section 4 – Appendix 42
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
1085832 | GDTC35341SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.