Published by Global Data on 31st October 2018 | Ref: 1085814 | This Report Is In Stock
Zayo Group LLC (ZAYO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Zayo Group LLC (Zayo), a subsidiary of Zayo Group Holdings Inc, is a provider of bandwidth infrastructure solutions. The company provides cloud-based computing, social media, machine to machine connectivity, video and mobile bandwidth intensive applications. Zayo’s infrastructure portfolio includes cloud infrastructure, colocation data centers, cloud connectivity, ethernet, dark fiber, IP solutions, synchronous optical networking (SONET), SD-WAN, mobile infrastructure, waves, transact and cybersecurity. It serves wireless, wireline, internet content, big data and analytics, finance, legal, social networking, healthcare, government, research and education, system integration and utilities industries. The company has business presence in Canada, the US, Ireland, the UK and France. Zayo is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, the US.
Zayo Group LLC Key Recent Developments
Aug 22,2018: Zayo Group Holdings reports financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2018
May 24,2018: Fairbanks Energy Services Helps Zayo Significantly Reduce Energy Consumption at Three zColo Data Centers
Aug 21,2017: Zayo Group reports financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Zayo Group LLC - Key Facts 6
Zayo Group LLC - Key Employees 7
Zayo Group LLC - Key Employee Biographies 9
Zayo Group LLC - Major Products and Services 10
Zayo Group LLC - History 11
Zayo Group LLC - Company Statement 14
Zayo Group LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Zayo Group LLC - Business Description 20
Business Segment: Allstream 20
Business Segment: Enterprise Networks 20
Business Segment: Fiber Solutions 20
Business Segment: Other 21
Business Segment: Transport 21
Business Segment: zColo 21
Geographical Segment: Canada 21
Geographical Segment: Europe 21
Geographical Segment: Other 22
Geographical Segment: The US 22
Zayo Group LLC - Corporate Strategy 23
Zayo Group LLC - SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis - Overview 24
Zayo Group LLC - Strengths 24
Zayo Group LLC - Weaknesses 25
Zayo Group LLC - Opportunities 26
Zayo Group LLC - Threats 27
Zayo Group LLC - Key Competitors 28
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 35
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 36
Aug 22, 2018: Zayo Group Holdings reports financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2018 36
Aug 22, 2018: Zayo Group Holdings reports financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2018 37
Aug 22, 2018: Zayo Group Holdings reports financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2018 38
May 24, 2018: Fairbanks Energy Services Helps Zayo Significantly Reduce Energy Consumption at Three zColo Data Centers 39
Aug 21, 2017: Zayo Group reports financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2017 40
Section 5 – Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
1085814 | GDTC1055769FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.