Published by Global Data on 31st October 2018 | Ref: 1085794 | This Report Is In Stock
Opus Energy Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Opus Energy Group Limited (Opus Energy), a subsidiary of Drax Group plc, is involved in energy and gas distribution to corporate, medium and small business. The company’s products include opus evolution and opus fixed. Its opus evolution offers electricity facility for Non-Half Hourly (NHH) and Half-Hourly (HH) metered commercial electricity customers who consumes over five gigawatt hours per annum. Opus Energy’s opus fixed helps to avoid fluctuating electricity prices. The company provides services such as moving/switching, customer service, payments and prices, meters and readings. It also provides assistance to developers and generators in the UK. The company has business office in Oxford and Northampton, the UK. Opus Energy is headquartered in Oxford, England, the UK.
Opus Energy Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 17,2018: Drax Group B2B sets green record for renewable power
Mar 11,2018: Introducing Opus Energy’s new Northampton headquarters
Sep 01,2017: UK Power Group Set to Phase Out Coal
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Opus Energy Group Ltd - Key Facts 5
Opus Energy Group Ltd - Key Employees 6
Opus Energy Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 7
Opus Energy Group Ltd - Major Products and Services 8
Opus Energy Group Ltd - History 9
Opus Energy Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Opus Energy Group Ltd - Business Description 12
Opus Energy Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Opus Energy Group Ltd - Strengths 13
Opus Energy Group Ltd - Weaknesses 14
Opus Energy Group Ltd - Opportunities 15
Opus Energy Group Ltd - Threats 16
Opus Energy Group Ltd - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Company’s Power Financial Deals and Alliances 18
Opus Energy Group Ltd, Power, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 18
Opus Energy Group Ltd, Power, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 19
Opus Energy Group Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 20
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 21
Mar 11, 2018: Introducing Opus Energy’s new Northampton headquarters 21
Section 5 – Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
1085794 | GDPE182835SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.