Published by Global Data on 31st October 2018 | Ref: 1085780 | This Report Is In Stock
Toro Energy Limited (TOE) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Toro Energy Limited (Toro Energy) is a uranium resource development company. It carries out the acquisition, exploration, and development of uranium properties. The company operates Wiluna Uranium Project in Western Australia, and Theseus project in Northern Territory. Furthermore, the company holds exploration interests in Namibia, Africa and an investment in Strateco Resources in Quebec, Canada. The company’s Wiluna regional resource contains 80.5 million pounds of uranium oxide. Moreover, the company has identified a confident Joint Ore Reserves Committee (JORC) resource of 6.9 million pounds of uranium oxide at Theseus project. Toro Energy is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Toro Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
Sep 26,2018: Toro’s Yandal Gold project to target structural corridor trending northeast from Bronzewing Gold Deposits
Sep 12,2018: Toro: Potential for Significant Cost Reductions Confirmed as Leach Testing Results Exceed Expectations
Jun 27,2018: Toro Energy Announces Update On Beneficiation And Process Design Studies For Wiluna Uranium Project
Jun 20,2018: TOE reports leach test work results of BPD Studies for Wiluna Uranium Project
May 23,2018: Toro Energy Completes Ground Geophysics Surveys at Toro’s Yandal Gold Project
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Toro Energy Limited - Key Facts 5
Toro Energy Limited - Key Employees 6
Toro Energy Limited - Key Operational Employees 7
Toro Energy Limited - Major Products and Services 8
Toro Energy Limited - History 9
Toro Energy Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Toro Energy Limited - Business Description 14
Toro Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Toro Energy Limited - Strengths 15
Toro Energy Limited - Weaknesses 16
Toro Energy Limited - Opportunities 17
Toro Energy Limited - Threats 18
Toro Energy Limited - Key Competitors 19
Toro Energy Limited, Recent Deals Summary 20
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 21
Sep 26, 2018: Toro’s Yandal Gold project to target structural corridor trending northeast from Bronzewing Gold Deposits 21
Sep 12, 2018: Toro: Potential for Significant Cost Reductions Confirmed as Leach Testing Results Exceed Expectations 22
Jun 27, 2018: Toro Energy Announces Update On Beneficiation And Process Design Studies For Wiluna Uranium Project 23
May 23, 2018: Toro Energy Completes Ground Geophysics Surveys at Toro’s Yandal Gold Project 25
Dec 12, 2017: SLP: Emerging world class SOP potential supported by Lake Way reconnaissance work 27
Jun 20, 2017: WA bans uranium mining leases 29
Section 4 – Appendix 30
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
1085780 | GDMM65890SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.