Published by Global Data on 31st October 2018 | Ref: 1085770 | This Report Is In Stock
QuadGraphics Inc (QUAD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Quad/Graphics, Inc. (Quad/Graphics) is a provider of print and related multichannel solutions to marketers and publishers worldwide. Its products and services include catalogs, publications, special interest publications, direct mail, packaging and other commercial and specialty printed products, retail inserts, journals, in-store marketing, packaging, books, directories and other commercial and specialty printed products. The company also provides logistics and transportation services for its products such as mailing solutions, delivery optimization and hygiene services, postal consultation, delivery monitoring and tracking, and distribution. Quad/Graphics provides its product and services to industries such as automotive, ad agencies, consumer packaged goods, e-tailers, financial services, healthcare, insurance, publishing, retail, travel and hospitality. It has print production facilities across North America, Latin America and Europe. Quad/Graphics is headquartered in Wisconsin, the US.
QuadGraphics Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: Quad/Graphics announces Q2 and year-to-date 2018 results
May 01,2018: Quad/Graphics Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Aug 01,2017: Quad/Graphics reports earnings for Q2
May 15,2017: Quad/Graphics appoints new board member
May 02,2017: Quad/Graphics Q1 net earnings up
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Quad/Graphics Inc - Key Facts 6
Quad/Graphics Inc - Key Employees 7
Quad/Graphics Inc - Key Employee Biographies 9
Quad/Graphics Inc - Major Products and Services 10
Quad/Graphics Inc - History 12
Quad/Graphics Inc - Company Statement 15
Quad/Graphics Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Quad/Graphics Inc - Business Description 19
Business Segment: Corporate 19
Business Segment: Industrial Product segment 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: International 19
Business Segment: United States Print and Related Services 19
Key Stats 19
Geographical Segment: Europe 20
Geographical Segment: Latin America 20
Geographical Segment: Others 20
Geographical Segment: The US 20
R&D Overview 20
Quad/Graphics Inc - Corporate Strategy 21
Quad/Graphics Inc - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Quad/Graphics Inc - Strengths 22
Quad/Graphics Inc - Weaknesses 23
Quad/Graphics Inc - Opportunities 24
Quad/Graphics Inc - Threats 25
Quad/Graphics Inc - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 34
May 01, 2018: Quad/Graphics Reports First Quarter 2018 Results 34
Aug 01, 2017: Quad/Graphics reports earnings for Q2 35
May 15, 2017: Quad/Graphics appoints new board member 36
May 02, 2017: Quad/Graphics Q1 net earnings up 37
Feb 21, 2017: Quad Graphics reports net earnings for Q4, provides annual outlook 38
Section 5 – Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
1085770 | GDMD32427FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.