Published by Global Data on 31st October 2018 | Ref: 1085767 | This Report Is In Stock
Deluxe Corporation (DLX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Deluxe Corporation (Deluxe) is a provider of customized products and services. The company offers personalized printed items, promotional products and merchandising materials, fraud prevention, marketing services, web hosting and other web services, financial institution customer loyalty and retention programs, and business networking services. Deluxe provides assistance to small businesses and financial institutions through various businesses. The company offers its products and services through direct marketing, independent distributors, financial institution referrals and the internet. The company also sells personalized checks, accessories, stored value gift cards and other services directly to consumers. It caters to small businesses and financial institutions to better operate, protect and grow their businesses. Deluxe is headquartered at Shoreview, Minnesota, the US.
Deluxe Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 26,2018: Deluxe Corporation Announces CEO Succession Plan
Apr 26,2018: Deluxe Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Jan 04,2018: Deluxe NEBS to Change Name to Deluxe Beginning Jan. 2, 2018
Jul 27,2017: Deluxe reports higher Q2 net income, provides outlook for Q3
Apr 27,2017: Deluxe reports lower Q1 net income, provides outlook for 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Deluxe Corporation - Key Facts 6
Deluxe Corporation - Key Employees 7
Deluxe Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
Deluxe Corporation - Major Products and Services 9
Deluxe Corporation - History 10
Deluxe Corporation - Company Statement 12
Deluxe Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Deluxe Corporation - Business Description 16
Business Segment: Direct Checks 16
Key Strategies 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Financial Services 16
Key Strategies 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Small Business Services 17
Key Strategies 17
Key Stats 18
Geographical Segment: Foreign, primarily Canada 18
Geographical Segment: The US 18
Deluxe Corporation - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Deluxe Corporation - Strengths 19
Deluxe Corporation - Weaknesses 20
Deluxe Corporation - Opportunities 21
Deluxe Corporation - Threats 22
Deluxe Corporation - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Apr 26, 2018: Deluxe Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results 31
Apr 26, 2018: Deluxe Corporation Announces CEO Succession Plan 33
Jan 04, 2018: Deluxe NEBS to Change Name to Deluxe Beginning Jan. 2, 2018 34
Jul 27, 2017: Deluxe reports higher Q2 net income, provides outlook for Q3 35
Apr 27, 2017: Deluxe reports lower Q1 net income, provides outlook for 2017 36
Mar 13, 2017: Deluxe appoints new CFO 37
Jan 26, 2017: Deluxe reports lower net income for Q4, provides outlook for fiscal 2017 38
Section 5 – Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
1085767 | GDMD28795FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.