Published by Global Data on 27th December 2018 | Ref: 1085764 | This Report Is In Stock
Flowserve Corp (FLS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Flowserve Corp (Flowserve) is a comprehensive flow control systems provider. It develops and manufactures precision engineered flow control equipment for critical service applications. The company offers a wide range of products such as bearings pumps, positive displacement pumps, overhung pumps, and valves and seals. Flowserve also offers aftermarket service to support global infrastructure industries. Flowserve serves diverse range of industries such as oil and gas, power, chemical, water, mining and ore processing, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, food and beverage and other industries. It has operational presence in countries across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Flowserve is headquartered in Irving, Texas, the US.
Flowserve Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 07,2018: Flowserve announces financial results for third quarter ended September 30, 2018
Nov 07,2018: Flowserve Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results
Oct 04,2018: Flowserve announces appointment of John L. Garrison, Jr. and Michael C. McMurray to its Board of Directors
Aug 08,2018: Flowserve Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results
May 18,2018: Flowserve Announces Appointment Of Lanesha Minnix As Chief Legal Officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Flowserve Corp - Key Facts 6
Flowserve Corp - Key Employees 7
Flowserve Corp - Key Employee Biographies 8
Flowserve Corp - Major Products and Services 9
Flowserve Corp - History 13
Flowserve Corp - Company Statement 17
Flowserve Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 – Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
Flowserve Corp - Business Description 21
Business Segment: Engineered Product segment 21
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Flow Control segment 21
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Industrial Product segment 22
Key Stats 22
Geographical Segment: Asia 22
Target Markets 22
Geographical Segment: EMA 22
Target Markets 22
Geographical Segment: Other countries 22
Target Markets 22
Geographical Segment: The US 23
R&D Overview 23
Flowserve Corp - Corporate Strategy 24
Flowserve Corp - SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis - Overview 25
Flowserve Corp - Strengths 25
Flowserve Corp - Weaknesses 26
Flowserve Corp - Opportunities 27
Flowserve Corp - Threats 28
Flowserve Corp - Key Competitors 29
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 36
Flowserve Corp, Recent Deals Summary 37
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 38
Nov 07, 2018: Flowserve Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results 38
Aug 08, 2018: Flowserve Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results 41
May 18, 2018: Flowserve Announces Appointment Of Lanesha Minnix As Chief Legal Officer 42
May 10, 2018: Flowserve Reports First Quarter 2018 Results 43
Apr 10, 2018: Flowserve Announces Appointment Of Elizabeth Burger As Chief Human Resources Officer 45
Feb 15, 2018: Flowserve Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2017 Results; Issues 2018 Financial Guidance 46
Feb 15, 2018: Flowserve Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results; Issues 2018 Financial Guidance 48
Nov 01, 2017: Flowserve reports third quarter 2017 results 50
Sep 21, 2017: Flowserve Announces Appointment Of Lee Eckert As Chief Financial Officer 51
Sep 12, 2017: Flowserve Announces the Appointment of David Wilson as President, Industrial Products Division 52
Section 5 – Appendix 53
Ratio Definitions 53
About GlobalData 57
Contact Us 57
1085764 | GDIGM44604FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.