Published by Global Data on 31st October 2018 | Ref: 1085753 | This Report Is In Stock
Range Resources Ltd (RRS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Range Resources Ltd (Range Resources) is an independent upstream oil and gas company. It explores, develops and produces oil and gas in Georgia, Guatemala and Trinidad. The company works on both onshore and offshore production and its onshore projects are operational through water injection. The company’s primary area of focus is in Trinidad. Its interests in Trinidad include includes Morne Diablo, Beach Marcelle and South Quarry. The company also holds exploration acreage on Guayaguayare and St Mary. The company holds interest in Block VlA in Georgia through Strait Oil and Gas Ltd. It operates in association with LandOcean Energy Services Co., Ltd in Trindad. Range Resources is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Range Resources Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 25,2018: Range Resources announces quarterly activities report
Oct 01,2018: Range Resources announces audited annual results for 12 months ended 30 june 2018
Sep 12,2018: Peters OKs gas lease agreement with Range Resources
Aug 16,2018: Range Resources announces Trinidad operation update
Jul 31,2018: Range announces quarterly activities report
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Range Resources Ltd - Key Facts 6
Range Resources Ltd - Key Employees 7
Range Resources Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 8
Range Resources Ltd - Key Operational Employees 9
Range Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services 10
Range Resources Ltd - History 11
Range Resources Ltd - Company Statement 13
Range Resources Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Range Resources Ltd - Business Description 16
Range Resources Ltd - Corporate Strategy 17
Range Resources Ltd - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Range Resources Ltd - Strengths 18
Range Resources Ltd - Weaknesses 19
Range Resources Ltd - Opportunities 20
Range Resources Ltd - Threats 21
Range Resources Ltd - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 – Company’s Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances 29
Range Resources Ltd, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 29
Range Resources Ltd, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 30
Range Resources Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments 32
Oct 25, 2018: Range Resources announces quarterly activities report 32
Oct 01, 2018: Range Resources announces audited annual results for 12 months ended 30 june 2018 35
Aug 16, 2018: Range Resources announces Trinidad operation update 39
Jul 31, 2018: Range announces quarterly activities report 40
May 28, 2018: Range Announces Commencement Of Operations In Indonesia 44
May 24, 2018: Range Exceeds Production Target 45
Apr 23, 2018: Range Resources Provides Quarterly Activities Report 46
Apr 11, 2018: Range Resources Provides Colombia Update 50
Apr 06, 2018: Range Resources Provides Indonesia Update 51
Mar 22, 2018: Range Resources Provides Indonesia Operational Update 52
Section 6 – Appendix 54
Ratio Definitions 54
About GlobalData 58
Contact Us 58
1085753 | GDGE72597FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.