Published by Global Data on 31st October 2018 | Ref: 1085747 | This Report Is In Stock
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK (5002) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK (Showa Shell), a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell plc, is an energy company, which carries out crude oil procurement, refining and sale of refined oil products. Its product portfolio includes gasoline, diesel, heavy oil, butane, xylene, benzene, propylene, and heating oil. Showa Shell also produces and markets liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) products and special products such as clean butane, bitumen, compounds for construction material, clean auto, and fuel and lubricants for jets and vessels. The company also sells solar panels and systems. Showa Shell is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK Key Recent Developments
Aug 29,2018: Japanese LPG firm Gyxis to open office in Singapore
Aug 24,2018: Advanced Power closes .3bn funding for US power plant
Aug 09,2018: Showa Shell Sekiyu announces Second Quarter Results for 2018
Apr 02,2018: Japan's Showa Shell Sees Q2 Crude Refining Down
Jan 09,2018: Japan's Showa Shell Sees Q1 Crude Refining Down 5 Pct y/y
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK - Key Facts 6
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK - Key Employees 7
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK - Key Employee Biographies 8
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK - Major Products and Services 9
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK - History 10
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK - Company Statement 13
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Joint Venture 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK - Business Description 18
R&D Overview 18
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK - Corporate Strategy 19
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK - Strengths 20
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK - Weaknesses 21
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK - Opportunities 22
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK - Threats 23
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 – Company’s Power, Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances 32
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 32
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 33
Showa Shell Sekiyu KK, Recent Deals Summary 34
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments 35
Aug 24, 2018: Advanced Power closes .3bn funding for US power plant 35
Aug 24, 2018: Advanced Power closes .3bn funding for US power plant 36
Aug 09, 2018: Showa Shell Sekiyu announces Second Quarter Results for 2018 37
Jul 12, 2017: Showa Shell Sekiyu and Solar Frontier to Participate in Saudi Arabian Collaboration, the “Joint Technical Corporation Project for Hydrogen Production by Splitting Hydrogen Sulfide with Sunlight” 38
May 09, 2017: Execution Of Agreement Regarding Enhancement And Promotion Of Business Collaboration Of Showa Shell Sekiyu And Idemitsu Kosan 39
Feb 14, 2017: Showa Shell Sekiyu Announces Full Year Results For 2016 43
Section 6 – Appendix 48
Ratio Definitions 48
About GlobalData 52
Contact Us 52
1085747 | GDGE1667FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.