Published by Global Data on 31st October 2018 | Ref: 1085745 | This Report Is In Stock
Bankers Petroleum Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Bankers Petroleum Ltd (Bankers Petroleum), a subsidiary of Geo Jade Petroleum Corp, is an independent upstream oil and gas company that focuses on the exploration, production and development of oil and gas reserves. It operates essentially in Albania and eastern Europe, with properties in the northwest of Greece in South Eastern Europe. It operates the Patos-Marinza heavy oil field and Kucova oil field. Patos-Marinza is the largest onshore oilfield in Europe. The company also has rights to the exploration of Block F, an oil and gas prone exploration field adjacent to the Patos-Marinza oilfield. Bankers Petroleum is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Bankers Petroleum Ltd - Key Facts 5
Bankers Petroleum Ltd - Key Employees 6
Bankers Petroleum Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 7
Bankers Petroleum Ltd - Major Products and Services 8
Bankers Petroleum Ltd - History 9
Bankers Petroleum Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Joint Venture 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Bankers Petroleum Ltd - Business Description 13
Bankers Petroleum Ltd - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Bankers Petroleum Ltd - Strengths 14
Bankers Petroleum Ltd - Weaknesses 15
Bankers Petroleum Ltd - Opportunities 16
Bankers Petroleum Ltd - Threats 17
Bankers Petroleum Ltd - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company’s Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances 19
Bankers Petroleum Ltd, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 19
Bankers Petroleum Ltd, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 20
Bankers Petroleum Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 21
Section 4 – Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
1085745 | GDGE1259SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.