Published by Global Data on 31st October 2018 | Ref: 1085735 | This Report Is In Stock
Lay Hong Berhad (LAYHONG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lay Hong Berhad (Lay Hong) through its subsidiaries produces, process and sells poultry related products. The company offers table eggs, liquid eggs, air-chilled eggs, chicken and parts, chicken frankfurters, chicken nuggets and fries chicken. It comprise of organic selenium eggs, omega-3 eggs, classic eggs, low cholesterol eggs, and normal eggs. The company markets these products under Nutriplus and Wise Choice brands. Lay Hong manages and operates layer farms, broiler farms and pasteurized liquid egg plant across various regions in the country. It also operates various supermarket outlets and distribution center across Malaysia. Lay Hong is headquartered in Klang, Selangor, Malaysia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Lay Hong Berhad - Key Facts 5
Lay Hong Berhad - Key Employees 6
Lay Hong Berhad - Key Employee Biographies 7
Lay Hong Berhad - Major Products and Services 8
Lay Hong Berhad - History 9
Lay Hong Berhad - Company Statement 10
Lay Hong Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Lay Hong Berhad - Business Description 14
Business Segment: Integrated Livestock Farming 14
Key Stats 14
Business Segment: Retail supermarket 14
Key Stats 14
Lay Hong Berhad - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Lay Hong Berhad - Strengths 15
Lay Hong Berhad - Weaknesses 16
Lay Hong Berhad - Opportunities 17
Lay Hong Berhad - Threats 18
Lay Hong Berhad - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 – Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
1085735 | GDCPG200913FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.