Published by Global Data on 31st October 2018 | Ref: 1085723 | This Report Is In Stock
Infineum International Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Infineum International Ltd (Infineum), a joint venture between Shell Chemicals Ltd and ExxonMobil Chemical Co, is a petroleum additives supplier. It formulates, manufactures and markets petroleum additives for lubricants and fuels. The company offers fuels, transmission fluids, viscosity modifiers and pour point depressants, among others. It also publishes Infineum Insight a quarterly industry magazine providing information on lubricant additives. The company’s products find applications in automotive, heavy-duty diesel and marine engine oils among others. Infineum’s primary customers include oil companies and other lubricant and fuel marketers. The company operates in countries across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa and North America. Infineum is headquartered in Milton Hill, Oxfordshire, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Infineum International Ltd - Key Facts 5
Infineum International Ltd - Key Employees 6
Infineum International Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 7
Infineum International Ltd - Major Products and Services 8
Infineum International Ltd - History 10
Infineum International Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Infineum International Ltd - Business Description 15
Infineum International Ltd - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Infineum International Ltd - Strengths 16
Infineum International Ltd - Weaknesses 17
Infineum International Ltd - Opportunities 18
Infineum International Ltd - Threats 19
Infineum International Ltd - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
1085723 | GDCH25845SA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.