Published by Global Data on 31st October 2018 | Ref: 1085722 | This Report Is In Stock
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd (SITC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sitara Chemical Industries Limited (SCIL) is a diversified chemical company. It manufactures basic chemicals, specialty chemicals and textile prducts. Its product portfolio includes caustic soda solid, sodium hypochlorite, caustic soda liquid, hydrochloric acid, liquid chlorine, ferric chloride, carbon dioxide, magnesium carbonate, copper (I) chloride, caustic soda flakes, calcium chloride dehydrate, hydrated lime, bleaching powder and nickel chloride hexahydrate. The company also carries out manufacturing of yarn and cotton polyester. The company has manufacturing facilities in Faisalabad, Punjab province in Pakistan. The company primarily operates in Pakistan. SCIL is headquartered in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd - Key Facts 5
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd - Key Employees 6
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 7
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd - Major Products and Services 8
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd - History 9
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd - Company Statement 10
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd - Business Description 13
Business Segment: Chemical 13
Key Stats 13
Business Segment: Textile 13
Key Stats 14
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd - Corporate Strategy 15
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd - Strengths 16
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd - Weaknesses 17
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd - Opportunities 18
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd - Threats 19
Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
1085722 | GDCH25162FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.