Published by Global Data on 31st October 2018 | Ref: 1085721 | This Report Is In Stock
Inabata & Co Ltd (8098) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Inabata & Co Ltd (Inabata) is a trading company that trades plastics, chemicals, IT-related products, fruit juice and frozen vegetables. The company owns and operates manufacturing and processing base for compounding, molding and processing of resins and rubber. The company also has manufacturing units for processing of coating materials, plastic films, fine chemicals and processing of grip tape for sports industry. It procures and sells plastics for automotive, home appliances, office automation, packaging material and beverages industries. The company also markets resin materials to resin manufacturer and rubber materials to automotive industry. The company has operations in Asia Pacific, North America, South America and Europe. Inabata is headquartered in Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan.
Inabata & Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 22,2017: Shanghai Inabata Trading Hefei office moves to Anhui Province
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Inabata & Co Ltd - Key Facts 6
Inabata & Co Ltd - Key Employees 7
Inabata & Co Ltd - Major Products and Services 9
Inabata & Co Ltd - History 10
Inabata & Co Ltd - Company Statement 13
Inabata & Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Inabata & Co Ltd - Business Description 18
Business Segment: Chemicals 18
Business Segment: Housing and Eco Materials 18
Business Segment: IT and Electronics 18
Business Segment: Life Industry 19
Business Segment: Others 19
Business Segment: Plastics 19
Key Stats 20
Geographical Segment: Europe 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: Japan 20
Geographical Segment: Northeast Asia 20
Geographical Segment: Southeast Asia 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: The Americas 20
Target Markets 20
Inabata & Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy 22
Inabata & Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis - Overview 23
Inabata & Co Ltd - Strengths 23
Inabata & Co Ltd - Weaknesses 24
Inabata & Co Ltd - Opportunities 25
Inabata & Co Ltd - Threats 26
Inabata & Co Ltd - Key Competitors 27
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 34
Section 4 – Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
1085721 | GDCH23723FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.