Published by Global Data on 31st October 2018 | Ref: 1085713 | This Report Is In Stock
Hudson Global Inc (HSON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hudson Global Inc (Hudson) is a provider of professional staffing and talent management solutions. The company specializes in delivering recruitment process methodologies and project management. It offers a wide range of contract consulting, permanent recruitment, recruitment process outsourcing, and talent management solutions. Hudson Global's clients comprise several large to small scale businesses and government agencies. The company uses its proprietary methods to identify, select and engage the appropriate talent for critical client roles. Apart from standard staffing solutions, the company offers customized recruitment solutions that meet the specific requirements of clients in diverse markets. The company operates through its subsidiaries in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. Hudson Global is headquartered in New York, the US.
Hudson Global Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2018: Hudson Global reports 2018 second quarter results
May 15,2018: Hudson Global Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
Mar 01,2018: Hudson Global Reports 2017 Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Results
Aug 03,2017: Hudson Global reports net income for Q2, provides outlook for Q3
May 04,2017: Hudson Global reports lower Q1 net loss, provides Q2 outlook
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Hudson Global Inc - Key Facts 6
Hudson Global Inc - Key Employees 7
Hudson Global Inc - Key Employee Biographies 8
Hudson Global Inc - Major Products and Services 9
Hudson Global Inc - History 10
Hudson Global Inc - Company Statement 11
Hudson Global Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Hudson Global Inc - Business Description 19
Product Category: Contracting 19
Product Category: Other 19
Product Category: Permanent Recruitment 19
Product Category: Talent Management 19
Product Category: Talent Management 20
Geographical Segment: Other Asia Pacific 20
Geographical Segment: Australia 20
Geographical Segment: China 20
Geographical Segment: Continental Europe 20
Geographical Segment: Other Americas 20
Geographical Segment: United Kingdom 20
Geographical Segment: United States 21
Hudson Global Inc - Corporate Strategy 22
Hudson Global Inc - SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis - Overview 23
Hudson Global Inc - Strengths 23
Hudson Global Inc - Weaknesses 24
Hudson Global Inc - Opportunities 25
Hudson Global Inc - Threats 26
Hudson Global Inc - Key Competitors 27
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 34
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 35
Aug 02, 2018: Hudson Global reports 2018 second quarter results 35
May 15, 2018: Hudson Global Reports 2018 First Quarter Results 37
Mar 01, 2018: Hudson Global Reports 2017 Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Results 38
Aug 03, 2017: Hudson Global reports net income for Q2, provides outlook for Q3 40
May 04, 2017: Hudson Global reports lower Q1 net loss, provides Q2 outlook 41
Section 5 – Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
1085713 | GDBCS30122FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.