Published by Global Data on 31st October 2018 | Ref: 1085712 | This Report Is In Stock
Finning International Inc (FTT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Finning International Inc (Finning) is a Caterpillar Inc’s dealer that provides sales, rental, parts and support services for Caterpillar equipment and engines and complementary equipment. It owns fleets of equipment for short-term and medium-term rental purpose. The company distributes products through a network of branch locations, local field representatives and at customer mine sites; and carries out rental business through dealerships and CAT Rental Store operations. Finning serves mining, conventional oil and gas, quarrying, construction, forestry, and power systems in Canada, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, England, and the Republic of Ireland. It has distribution facilities in the US, Brazil, and Belgium. Finning is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Finning International Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2018: Finning announces Canada, UK & Ireland leadership transition
Aug 08,2018: Finning reports Q2 2018 results
Jul 31,2018: Imperial plans deployment of seven automated trucks by year’s end, CNRL to start pilot in 2019
Feb 06,2018: Finning announces Q4 and annual 2017 results
Aug 10,2017: Finning reports Q2 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Finning International Inc - Key Facts 5
Finning International Inc - Key Employees 6
Finning International Inc - Key Employee Biographies 7
Finning International Inc - Major Products and Services 8
Finning International Inc - History 9
Finning International Inc - Company Statement 12
Finning International Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Finning International Inc - Business Description 16
Finning International Inc - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Finning International Inc - Strengths 17
Finning International Inc - Weaknesses 18
Finning International Inc - Opportunities 19
Finning International Inc - Threats 20
Finning International Inc - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Finning International Inc, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
Aug 08, 2018: Finning announces Canada, UK & Ireland leadership transition 30
Aug 08, 2018: Finning reports Q2 2018 results 31
Aug 10, 2017: Finning reports Q2 2017 results 32
Jun 29, 2017: Finning appoints Hal Kvisle to Board of Directors 34
Feb 15, 2017: Finning reports Q4 and annual 2016 results 35
Feb 09, 2017: Finning International announces board changes 38
Section 5 – Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
1085712 | GDBCS29306FSA
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.