Published by SDI on 4th October 2018 | Ref: 1072867 | This Report Is In Stock
Future of the Swedish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
The Future of the Swedish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Swedish defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Swedish defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Swedish defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Swedish defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Swedish defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- Sweden, the fifth-largest country in Europe with respect to land area, is expected to invest US.7 billion cumulatively in strengthening its armed forces over the forecast period.
- Despite a considerable increase in the country’s total defense budget, military expenditure as a percentage of GDP is predicted to maintain an average of 1.01% during the forecast period.
- The arms procurement over the forecast period, with an increased focus on aircraft, anti-submarine warfare equipment, and submarines, is to be the driving factor in increasing the capital expenditure. The average allocation for capital expenditure is expected to be 36.5% over the forecast period.
- The MoD is expected to invest in multirole aircraft, artillery systems, covertte modernization, engineering support vehicles, mine sweeper vessels, transport aircraft, training aircraft, anti ship missiles, maritime patrol and anti-submarine warfare assets among others.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Swedish defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Swedish defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 8
1.1. What is this Report About? 8
1.2. Definitions 8
1.3. Summary Methodology 11
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 13
2. Executive Summary 14
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 16
3.2. Defense Market Size, Historical and Forecast 32
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 38
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 50
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 57
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Drivers 61
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 65
4.1. Import Market Dynamics 67
4.2. Export Market Dynamics 70
5. Industry Dynamics 74
5.1. Five Forces Analysis 74
6. Market Entry Strategy 76
6.1. Market Regulation 76
6.2. Market Entry Route 78
6.3. Key Challenges 82
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 83
7.1. Competitive Landscape Overview 83
7.2. Key Public Sector Companies 85
7.3. Key Private Sector Companies 98
8. Business Environment and Country Risk 111
8.1. Economic Performance 111
9. Appendix 127
9.1. About SDI 127
9.2. Disclaimer 127
1072867 | DF0524MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.