Published by SDI on 5th October 2018 | Ref: 1067893 | This Report Is In Stock
Future of the Greek Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
The Future of the Greek Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Greek defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Greek defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Greek defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Greek defense industry.
- Greek military expenditure, values US.6 billion in 2018, and registered a CAGR of -4.16% during the historic period. However, over the forecast period, the Greek defense expenditure is projected to increase at a CAGR of 2.82% to value US.2 billion in 2023.
- The country’s strained relationship with Turkey over the long standing territorial dispute in Cyprus, along with sovereignty rights issue in the Gulf of Aegean and military modernization initiatives is expected to drive the Greek defense expenditure over the forecast period.
- As a percentage of GDP, the country’s defense budget is expected to average 1.6% over the forecast period, compared to an average of 1.8% recorded during 2014-2018.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Greek defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Greek defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 8
1.1. What is this Report About? 8
1.2. Definitions 8
1.3. Summary Methodology 10
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 11
2. Executive Summary 12
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 14
3.1. Current Market Scenario 15
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 27
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocations 34
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 45
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 52
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Growth Stimulators 56
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 60
4.1. Import Market Dynamics 62
4.2. Export Market Dynamics 65
5. Industry Dynamics 66
5.1. Five Forces Analysis 66
6. Market Entry Strategy 68
6.1. Market Regulation 68
6.2. Market Entry Route 70
6.3. Key Challenges 72
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 73
7.1. Competitive Landscape Overview 73
7.2. Key Domestic Companies 75
7.3. Key Private Sector Companies 80
8. Business Environment and Country Risk 98
8.1. Economic Performance 98
9. Appendix 114
9.1. About SDI 114
9.2. Disclaimer 114
1067893 | DF0525MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.