Published by SDI on 4th October 2018 | Ref: 1067892 | This Report Is In Stock
Future of the Lebanese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
The Future of the Lebanese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Lebanese defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The Lebanese defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Lebanese defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Lebanese defense industry.
- Plagued by sectarian violence, the country faces increasing threats of militancy, homegrown extremism, and unrest in refugee camps. In addition, the Syrian civil war has resulted in a large number of refugees’ crossing over to Lebanon to live in camps.
- As a consequence, these refugee camps have increased the burden on the Lebanese economy by fuelling sectarian violence in the country and complicating its internal security.
- Lebanon’s military expenditure, which is valued at US.6 billion in 2018, registered a CAGR of 2.98% during 2014-2018. Moreover, the country is anticipated to record a CAGR of 5.01% over the forecast period to value US.3 billion in 2023.
- As a percentage of GDP, the country’s defense and security expenditure is estimated to average 4.8% over the forecast period compared to an average of 4.9% recorded during the historic period.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Lebanese defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Lebanese defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 6
1.1. What is this Report About? 6
1.2. Definitions 6
1.3. Summary Methodology 8
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 10
2. Executive Summary 11
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 12
3.1. Current Market Conditions 13
3.2. Defense and Security Market Size Historical and Forecast 18
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 24
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 30
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 35
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Drivers 39
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 40
4.1. Import Market Dynamics 41
4.2. Export Market Dynamics 44
5. Market Entry Strategy 45
5.1. Market Regulation 45
5.2. Market Entry Route 46
6. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 47
6.1. Competitive Landscape Overview 47
7. Business Environment and Country Risk 48
7.1. Economic Performance 48
8. Appendix 64
8.1. About SDI 64
8.2. Disclaimer 64
1067892 | DF0523MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.