Published by SDI on 28th August 2018 | Ref: 1043100 | This Report Is In Stock
Future of the Italian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
The Future of the Italian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Italian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Italian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Italian defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Italian defense industry.
- Italy’s defense budget stands at US.1 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach US.9 billion in 2023, with a cumulative value of US.7 billion over the forecast period.
- It is anticipated that the defense budget will record a relatively flat CAGR of 1.41% over the forecast period in contrast to the negative CAGR of 1.85% registered during the historic period.
- This is primarily due to the need to replace aging military hardware and equipment, in addition to defending against domestic insurgencies such as organized crimes.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Italian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues over the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Italian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 8
1.1. What is this Report About? 8
1.2. Definitions 8
1.3. Summary Methodology 10
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 11
2. Executive Summary 12
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 14
3.1. Current Market Scenario 15
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 27
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 32
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 43
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 51
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Drivers 55
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 59
4.1. Import Market Dynamics 61
4.2. Export Market Dynamics 64
5. Industry Dynamics 67
5.1. Five Forces Analysis 67
6. Market Entry Strategy 71
6.1. Market Regulation 71
6.2. Market Entry Route 73
6.3. Key Challenges 77
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 78
7.1. Competitive Landscape Overview 78
7.2. Key Domestic Companies 80
7.3. Key Private Companies 99
8. Business Environment and Country Risk 102
8.1. Economic Performance 102
9. Appendix 118
9.1. About SDI 118
9.2. Disclaimer 118
1043100 | DF0518MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.