Published by SDI on 20th June 2018 | Ref: 1043098 | This Report Is In Stock
Future of the Pakistani Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
The Future of Pakistani Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of Pakistani defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Pakistani defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of Pakistani defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of Pakistani defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Pakistanin defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- One of the most attractive defense markets in South Asia, Pakistan is anticipated to invest US.9 billion cumulatively over the forecast period, compared to US.3 billion spent during 2014-2018. Expenditure is anticipated to focus more on the procurement of equipment to augment air defense capabilities, enhance the operational capabilities of the current fleet of naval vessels, and better communication and surveillance systems. Cumulative expenditure on the procurement of advanced military hardware is projected to stand at US.6 billion over the next five years.
- The share of capital expenditure as a percentage of overall defense expenditure is anticipated to rise from an average of 36.1% during 2014-2018 to 38.3% over the forecast period.
- The Pakistani MoD is expected to invest in land based C4ISR, conventional diesel electric submarine, multirole aircraft, airborne C4ISR, missile defense system, attack helicopters, Main Battle Tanks (MBT), corvettes MRO, infrastructure construction and frigates.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of Pakistani defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of Pakistani defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 10
1.1. What is this Report About? 10
1.2. Definitions 10
1.3. Summary Methodology 13
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 15
2. Executive Summary 16
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 18
3.1. Current Market Scenario 19
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 33
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 41
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 53
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 60
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Growth Stimulators 64
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 69
4.1. Import Market Dynamics 71
4.2. Export Market Dynamics 74
5. Industry Dynamics 75
5.1. Five Forces Analysis 75
6. Market Entry Strategy 77
6.1. Market Regulation 77
6.2. Market Entry Route 81
6.3. Key Challenges 85
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 86
7.1. Competitive Landscape Overview 86
7.2. Key Domestic Companies 90
7.3. Key Foreign Companies 108
8. Business Environment and Country Risk 131
8.1. Economic Performance 131
9. Appendix 146
9.1. About SDI 146
9.2. Disclaimer 146
1043098 | DF0504MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.