Published by SDI on 23rd August 2018 | Ref: 1028096 | This Report Is In Stock
Future of the Bangladeshi Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
The Future of the Bangladeshi Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Bangladeshi defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Bangladeshi defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Bangladeshi defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Bangladeshi defense industry.
- The Bangladeshi government has been steadily increasing its defense budget. Defense expenditure registered a CAGR of 10.72% during 2014-2018.
- The country allocated US.3 billion to its defense sector in 2014, which increased to US.5 billion in 2018.
- This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period, owing to the government’s well-defined military modernization plans to better equip its armed forces.
- Over the forecast period, the defense budget is projected to increase from US.9 billion in 2019 to US billion in 2023, at a CAGR of 11.60%. Despite a rapidly growing population, the country’s per capita defense expenditure is also expected to increase from US.1 in 2019 to US.4 in 2023.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Bangladeshi defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Bangladeshi defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 7
1.1. What is this Report About? 7
1.2. Definitions 7
1.3. Summary Methodology 9
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 10
2. Executive Summary 11
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 13
3.1. Current Market Scenario 14
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 26
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 31
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 42
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 50
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Growth Stimulators 54
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 58
4.1. Import Market Dynamics 60
4.2. Export Market Dynamics 63
5. Industry Dynamics 64
5.1. Five Forces Analysis 64
5.2. Market Regulation 66
5.3. Market Entry Route 67
5.4. Key Challenges 69
6. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 70
6.1. Competitive Landscape Overview 70
6.2. Key Companies 72
7. Business Environment and Country Risk 84
7.1. Economic Performance 84
8. Appendix 100
8.1. About SDI 100
8.2. Disclaimer 100
1028096 | DF0516MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.