Published by SDI on 6th August 2018 | Ref: 1011761 | This Report Is In Stock
Future of the Venezuelan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023
The Future of the Venezuelan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Venezuelan defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Venezuelan defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Venezuelan defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Venezuelandefense industry.
- With a defense budget of US.77 billion in 2018, Venezuela was amongst the largest arms importers in Latin America and accounted for nearly one-third of the military goods imported in the region.
- However, the relatively small growth rate can be attributed to the country’s prevailing unstable economic condition.
- Defense expenditure in Venezuela is expected to register a CAGR of 0.32% to grow marginally from US.78 billion to US.80 billion by 2023, reflecting a CAGR of 0.32%.
- As a percentage of GDP, defense expenditure is expected to decline to an average of 2.2% over the forecast period from an average of 3% during the historic period.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Venezuelandefense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Venezuelandefense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 7
1.1. What is this Report About? 7
1.2. Definitions 7
1.3. Summary Methodology 9
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 10
2. Executive Summary 11
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 13
3.2. Defense Market Size, Historical and Forecast 23
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 29
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 35
The terrorism index is calculated based on the following factors: 41
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets 42
3.6. Market Opportunities: Key Trends and Growth Stimulators 46
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 47
4.1. Import Market Dynamics 48
4.2. Export Market Dynamics 51
5. Market Entry Strategy 52
5.1. Market Regulation 52
5.2. Market Entry Route 53
6. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 56
6.1. Competitive Landscape Overview 56
7. Business Environment and Country Risk 57
7.1. Economic Performance 57
8. Appendix 73
8.1. About SDI 73
8.2. Disclaimer 73
1011761 | DF0513MR
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Buy now using our secure payment system.